Error 395002

Technical Support
Prev 1 5 6 7 9 Next
Just adding myself to the thread. Same problem since yesterday. Did troubleshooting steps, can login to EU and Asia fine, Americas are bunk.
Have a good holiday for all of blizzard
Only US server are down. EU and Asia are working fine. So it's not a major issue to Blizzard. We have to wait after the holiday is over which is 3 more days. Time to play something else, I guess
i cant log in so im sure its not fixed yet
Same problem since yesterday
06/08/2019 03:22 AMPosted by LastDragon
Only US server are down.
I just quit D3 on the Americas Region. No problems here.
Still having same issues. It appears no one in Blizzard is trying to help. This has been going on for a long time and there appears to be a lot of people with same problems I have and Blizzard does not appear to be responsive to customers. There is just copied form message appearing but no assistance.
06/08/2019 03:28 AMPosted by Perusoe
06/08/2019 03:22 AMPosted by LastDragon
Only US server are down.
I just quit D3 on the Americas Region. No problems here.

It's almost like you didn't read the thread and didn't see that only some people on the NA servers are affected. Thanks for your totally useless and anecdotal input!
I still cannot log in. I haven't been able to in a few days.
06/08/2019 03:46 AMPosted by biffboof
06/08/2019 03:28 AMPosted by Perusoe
...I just quit D3 on the Americas Region. No problems here.

It's almost like you didn't read the thread and didn't see that only some people on the NA servers are affected. Thanks for your totally useless and anecdotal input!

So you mean because it's only affect some players, its ok for Blizzard to not responde to those affected players' trouble and acting like it's not Blizzard server issues?
@Kest :
06/08/2019 04:19 AMPosted by Kest
I still cannot log in. I haven't been able to in a few days.
Then your problem is likely different from the others here.

Try the troubleshooting listed in https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/116104 including Advanced Troubleshooting; the words in blue are links to additional information.

If you still cannot log in, start a new topic and provide more details of the issue... can you log in the BNet Launcher ? What happens when you click Play ? etc...
RIP this weekend. Dave the intern is back home after a night of enjoying high end miller lites and will get to your issue Monday morning.

Do you guys not have phones?
I don't think posting here is going to achieve anything.. I highly recommend all of you tweet @BlizzardCS and tell them you are having the issue.. The more people that tweet them, the better the chance we have of being able to play this weekend.
They don't give a !@#$ about us! haven't gotten any replied to our issue... it's been 17 hours we can't log in and still hasn't been fix! It's unacceptable!
Still unable to login. I submitted a ticket 12 hours ago... literally tried every fix, so I'm certain it's on Blizzard's end. Even sent the chat rep I talked to all the files they requested.

This is the only weekend I would be able to play with my friend (we planned this a while back), so it goes without saying... this is extremely frustrating.
Still can't login either. Europe and Asia are fine. The Americas still won't load... All the troubleshooting tips don't help.
After reading information since my last post. Maybe I was not detailed enough. so I will itemize the steps I have taken.

1. login to battle.net utilizing diablo short cut
2. see account log in
3 see account validated
4. wait 2 min to get Error 395002 while waiting.
5 Research 395002
6. ensure game fully shut down 5 minutes (task manager verified)
7. restart computer for good measure
8. Log back into battle.net
9. repeat of sets 1-3.
10. Use foul language.
11. Reread about error 395002
12. delete cache
13. Do dishes
14. Repeat steps 1-3
15. Log into my sons account on my computer with no issue
16. Attempt to log into my sons computer still get error 395002
17. Have a very good friend try to log into to my account 800 miles away. also results in error 395002
18. Open support ticket us67594188
19. Repeat all steps related to posts about 395002
20. create a test character on the Europe server for giggles
21. Get told this is a bug, and to post here.
22. read in detail about bugs and how is an error code is associated to contact support.
23. smack my head against the wall.
24. Decide I need a life.
25. Opt to post on thread.
25. Clean house, make a few phone calls do work. Test again 3 hours later.
26. laugh as steps 1-3 are repeated.
27. Shut down computer, call it a night.
28. wake up 7 hours later.
29. Turn computer on
30. repeats steps 1-3. (still same error)
31. Check for update on this forum.
32. Try not to laugh when I read "If it is taking longer there is something else that needs to be addressed.
06/08/2019 05:13 AMPosted by Zile
After reading information since my last post. Maybe I was not detailed enough. so I will itemize the steps I have taken.

1. login to battle.net utilizing diablo short cut
2. see account log in
3 see account validated
4. wait 2 min to get Error 395002 while waiting.
5 Research 395002
6. ensure game fully shut down 5 minutes (task manager verified)
7. restart computer for good measure
8. Log back into battle.net
9. repeat of sets 1-3.
10. Use foul language.
11. Reread about error 395002
12. delete cache
13. Do dishes
14. Repeat steps 1-3
15. Log into my sons account on my computer with no issue
16. Attempt to log into my sons computer still get error 395002
17. Have a very good friend try to log into to my account 800 miles away. also results in error 395002
18. Open support ticket us67594188
19. Repeat all steps related to posts about 395002
20. create a test character on the Europe server for giggles
21. Get told this is a bug, and to post here.
22. read in detail about bugs and how is an error code is associated to contact support.
23. smack my head against the wall.
24. Decide I need a life.
25. Opt to post on thread.
25. Clean house, make a few phone calls do work. Test again 3 hours later.
26. laugh as steps 1-3 are repeated.
27. Shut down computer, call it a night.
28. wake up 7 hours later.
29. Turn computer on
30. repeats steps 1-3. (still same error)
31. Check for update on this forum.
32. Try not to laugh when I read "If it is taking longer there is something else that needs to be addressed.

I pretty much did this as well, except for 17 and 20

:>\

Joining the party: ERROR CODE 395002, will not load heros, unable to play for over 12 hours.
06/08/2019 05:05 AMPosted by Pepper
Still unable to login. I submitted a ticket 12 hours ago... literally tried every fix, so I'm certain it's on Blizzard's end. Even sent the chat rep I talked to all the files they requested.

This is the only weekend I would be able to play with my friend (we planned this a while back), so it goes without saying... this is extremely frustrating.

Yeah it's always then it happens... same it's my week end off without my daughter and I can't play... I hate Blizzard with passion!
Almost 1 day and still no help from Blizzard.
Blizzard has thousands of international customers but we all still have to wait on poor service from California during normal routine working hours for any help.
Maybe an international service center needs to be considered.