Season 18. Which low build Devs should balance ?

General Discussion
The 4 piece 777% SSS damage for the Uli set could use a big damage increase
06/05/2019 03:57 PMPosted by PardalBR
I would like to see set balance for:

First pack:

-Fist of Heaven balance build.
-WW barb build.
-Frost Orb Wizard Build.
-Sun Wuko monk build.
-DH Natalya build.
-FireWall WD build.
-Necromancer pestilence build.

Second pack:

-Ulliana Seven-Sided Strike build.
-Seismic Slam barb build.
-Fire Hydra Wizard build.
-Sentry DH build.
-Rolland Set Crusader Build
-Inna monk build.
-Blood Shell Trag'Oul's Necromancer build.

Every Barb set, not just WW!
Also Firebird's and Delsere's need to get reworked. Their mechanics are too clunky.
Uh...
what if the devs could just shrink all of the bonuses to levels we can actually read and re-balance again around a much lower GR meta?

*gets thrown out the window*
06/10/2019 10:18 PMPosted by naksiloth
And just a few of them can't get a buff because of how visual heavy their builds are such as; Helltooth Firewall WD.

The firewall skill should just burn enemies no visual effects are needed - or monster original skin just could change color for red (so same load up to show they are burning).
FRENZY SET BUILD!!!!

First pack:

-WW barb build.
-Frost Orb Wizard Build.
-Sun Wuko monk build.
-DH Natalya build.
-FireWall WD build.

Second pack:

-Sentry DH build.
-Inna monk build.
WW barb for sure because all ancients using speed build at 800 paragon takes forever and I love the speed on farming regular max torment. Dunno who was the clown that wanted more torments it seems a waste of time if anything needs retuned down to t1-t6 and no more than t10.
06/13/2019 03:18 PMPosted by PardalBR
The firewall skill should just burn enemies no visual effects are needed

Agreed. Still it seems like Firewall's disoriented tickrate as much as visuals mess up something when massed on multiplayer. There are a few solutions to that but unlikely they'll address it soon I believe. If major changes apply, WD can replace any zdps build in meta with ease.
06/14/2019 10:33 AMPosted by naksiloth
Agreed. Still it seems like Firewall's disoriented tickrate as much as visuals mess up something when massed on multiplayer. There are a few solutions to that but unlikely they'll address it soon I believe. If major changes apply, WD can replace any zdps build in meta with ease.

What they could do too. It's the firewall could be just displayed for wd owner or just stay on ground for 1 second and vanish and the burn status remain on enemies so the player will know which side (vertical/horizontal) the wall of fire is burning the enemies.

The same could be done with WW, the hurricanes animation could be displayed just for the barb owner. Other players from team don't need to see them.

See Doom 3 optimization for Nintendo Switch, everybody thought it would run very lagged and it run smooth. D3 just need optimization. D3 is the old brother from Ark Survival Evolved, lot of graphics issues.
06/13/2019 11:21 AMPosted by Ludens

First pack:

-WW barb build.
-Frost Orb Wizard Build.
-Sun Wuko monk build.
-DH Natalya build.
-FireWall WD build.

Second pack:

-Sentry DH build.
-Inna monk build.

Every Barb set, not just WW!
Also Firebird's and Delsere's need to get reworked. Their mechanics are too clunky.

lets face it there are some builds blizz will never ever buff without rework, some of them because they cause high graphics load, and some of them because they cause high server load.

for ex. they said some years ago they dont have intention to let people use WW wastes set because blizz detected that build produces high load on servers, so....
06/20/2019 08:36 PMPosted by ProfesorXXX
for ex. they said some years ago they dont have intention to let people use WW wastes set because blizz detected that build produces high load on servers, so....

So they just need to change how it works. See wizard has a high area damage and it do not load server. They need to discover how point A can go to point B directly. They need to create a new mechanic instead try to fix or change skill mechanic and add an easier mechanic and it's done.

The top most mistaken done for developer from all world are try to adapt one not working thing. Examples:

1 - See Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge. MS gave up trying to improve IE and made a new browser from scratch.

2 - See Windows Vista and 7 they just improved so they had to go forward.

3 - See Chrome and Chromium.

4 - See blue berry mobile phone system it was the top mobile system on mobile phone technology. So a new system mechanic called android overpassed it.

For those motive and other. They need to make new mechanism from scratch with things not working like:

WW, Fire Wall, etc.
crusader invoker build to match necro rgk
My Primal Blackthorns build could use a boost....LOL
Palax