Allow D3 custom games

General Discussion
Sometimes we are looking for zmonk or zbarb and without them we can't go on. So instead match maker give us a custom game match.
You mean server lists? Ain't gonna happen, man. Anything besides "Quickplay" will make D3 fans tremble in fear and yell in anger because of potential latency they may get at listed servers. Also I bet development team has a list of irrelevant excuses to not implement such system.
That's one of the game's major flaws. Just organize with your friends else you can not progress at all. Get those invites ready and set a voice chat room.
That kind of server lists indeed would come handy if there would be a PvP scene with diverse rulesets, but for PvE you'd only have friend invites for setting a group.

Why "custom game" at thread title sounded like you requested game mods to me, I have no idea.
06/12/2019 08:14 PMPosted by PardalBR
Sometimes we are looking for zmonk or zbarb and without them we can't go on. So instead match maker give us a custom game match.

Or you could use the communities and your clan. That's pretty much the reason they exist, you know.
Love the idea.

Like in Starcraft, you can have arcade mode, and other modes where players can customize maps. Adds more diversity to the game so D3 won't be all about GR and can have something different and more options.