Akkarat Champion 6 pieces need improving.

General Discussion
Sader has 2 skills that have move unhindered. Set does need a boost in damage though.
06/13/2019 05:09 PMPosted by naksiloth
What about F/R?

Justice Lantern is a good ring for crusaders usually to equip, so most people use EW set instead of using the 7pc amulet.
06/16/2019 09:36 AMPosted by PardalBR
06/13/2019 05:05 PMPosted by Soifon
iron skin flash

alternatively, git gud.

Not good for invoker set build. The build is already weak and this rune to move unhindered you loose 300% thorns from reflective skin build.

Nothing about invoker is weak....
06/16/2019 02:17 PMPosted by PardalBR
Check my profile i have one strong season invoker i know what i'm talking about.

As someone who also has an Invoker...
https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/Meteorblade-2266/hero/114404119
...I just couldn't resist checking yours out. I needed look no further than what you've done with your Pig Sticker, your passives, your abilities and cube choices to realise that you do not know what you're talking about.
06/17/2019 05:33 AMPosted by D3excess
Sader has 2 skills that have move unhindered. Set does need a boost in damage though.

Three.

Iron Skin-Flash, Steed Charge and Laws of Hope-Wings of Angels
06/13/2019 06:21 AMPosted by PardalBR
06/13/2019 05:26 AMPosted by Caladon
Or you could say he has great armor because he can't move through enemies

It's a transfomation. It's not a heavy plate equipment crusader wear above it's armor to get flat. Since it's a transformation i keep my state. It should move unhindered between enemies.

Transformation doesn't turn the crusader into a ghost or spirit (at least not one outside of the physical realm), so whatever point you were trying to make is plain wrong.
06/18/2019 03:43 AMPosted by Meteorblade
As someone who also has an Invoker...
https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/Meteorblade-2266/hero/114404119
...I just couldn't resist checking yours out. I needed look no further than what you've done with your Pig Sticker, your passives, your abilities and cube choices to realise that you do not know what you're talking about.

Sure sure. 117 level gem invoker. So a weak invoker for a whole season. I badly start season and i got 124-127 gems. You have a tanker invoker than a rgk hahaha.

For a full season invoker your pig sticker it's pretty lame too. With just surviveness pump. Was not one season time enough to get one good sticker ? No 20% physical on amulet, pretty noob. This show you have no place no teach here. Full season and this lame sticker you got. At the final season check my sticker will be 100% better than your.

You pretty damn rookie noob. You want to compare your character you played a full season with mine i badly created. Then create one season invoker so it's valid to compare with mine. Very lame.
06/18/2019 04:56 AMPosted by PardalBR
Sure sure. 117 level gem invoker.

Yes, because it's only ever been played solo, i.e. not carried in 4-mans like yours. I have a nicely geared Support Monk that could happily get the gems up to 140+ if I was even vaguely interested in GR META runs.

For a full season invoker your pig sticker it's pretty lame too.

Under 1% of an Invoker's damage comes from your primary attack based on weapon damage. The other 99% comes from applying your thorns as rapidly as possible. You've chosen to keep an affix on your Pig Sticker that affects under 1% of your hero's damage, rather than get an affix that keeps it alive and/or apply thorns more rapidly. Pretty much the only improvement I could get on my Pig Sticker would be to get the AS up from 6% to 7% (and, believe me, I've spent huge amounts of gold / materials to fix this).
I badly start season and i got 124-127 gems. You have a tanker invoker than a rgk hahaha.

But you haven't gotten rank 124-127 gems by playing invoker.
You pretty damn rookie noob.

Out of interest, what affix did you re-roll into the 7% AS on your Pig Sticker?
(You know, instead of re-rolling the weapon damage)
Yes, because it's only ever been played solo, i.e. not carried in 4-mans like yours. I have a nicely geared Support Monk that could happily get the gems up to 140+ if I was even vaguely interested in GR META runs.

Wrong to start sader it's not meta. End of history.

06/18/2019 05:48 AMPosted by Jazz
I badly start season and i got 124-127 gems. You have a tanker invoker than a rgk hahaha.

But you haven't gotten rank 124-127 gems by playing invoker.

I got being the main dps from team. Meteor with that full tank build would not do a half damage i do. I proc thorns to 15 to hit elites i doubt he does that. Just seeing his passive he doesnt know nothing. I'm using the best rgk build Quin69 created. So if you think he knows more than Quin so i stopped here answering you.

So sure you are right (to make loosers stop talking you have to agree with them). Sure my friend you are right.
06/18/2019 07:32 PMPosted by PardalBR

Where did I claim that Crusader was part of the META? I have a Support Monk (which is part of the GR META) that was easily capable of doing GR140+ and that means I could get gems levelled up into that range. I could then put those gems onto my Invoker, i.e. the level of gems on the Invoker would be as a result of playing META on the Monk. Your Invoker's gems were as a result of running 4-mans, not solo. The gems on my Invoker were as a result of solo play.
Don't call me friend Pardal. Sadly, you don't seem to have any here.
But I hope you're having fun playing the game which is the most important ting anyway.
06/13/2019 05:22 AMPosted by PardalBR
The 6 pieces bonus set also should allow to move unhindered. Crusader is protected by a great armor so it should be no problem to move between enemies.

Are you even capable of saying ANYTHING that is not both retarded and downvoted to oblivion in an instant?

Because your entire post history says the answer is no.

GO AWAY
06/19/2019 12:08 AMPosted by Meteorblade
06/18/2019 07:32 PMPosted by PardalBR

Where did I claim that Crusader was part of the META? I have a Support Monk (which is part of the GR META) that was easily capable of doing GR140+ and that means I could get gems levelled up into that range. I could then put those gems onto my Invoker, i.e. the level of gems on the Invoker would be as a result of playing META on the Monk. Your Invoker's gems were as a result of running 4-mans, not solo. The gems on my Invoker were as a result of solo play.

So you record for solo crusader it's not top rank. I reached higher than you. And you think you are the expert to criticize the other build. Go solo GR 119 with sader first after that so you pretend to be teacher.