Continuous Problems Logging in

Technical Support
Continuous Problems Logging in

Halfway through season 16, this behavior was fixed. For the last half of Season 16 right up until season 17 launched I had no trouble at all. Prior to halfway through season 16 had exactly the same troubles I'm having now.

On attempting login, I'll get one of three errors, randomly.

1) The login dialog box will sit there and do nothing, finally giving me an error telling me that there was a problem accessing Blizzard services.

2) The login dialog box will show a green checkmark confirming connection to a Blizzard server. Then it will sit there and do nothing, finally giving me an error telling me there was a problem logging in.

3) The login dialog box will show green checkmarks confirming connection to a Blizzard server, and authenticated credentials, then it will sit there and do nothing, finally giving me an error telling me there was a problem loading the hero.

These problems are aggravating and vexing, and twice as bad knowing that the situation was fixed but that you guys broke again with patch 2.6.5. It oftentimes takes me more than a minute to log into the game after it has started up and landed on the login screen.
There? - You understood You?