Game unavailable?

General Discussion
Anyone else getting this? Had 7 friends drop at the same time, now I'm unable to log in.
Yep this happening on a more regular basis now.
same here.
I just return to this game after 4 years break and paid for necromancer. I want my money back !
Seems there is a connectivity issue on Americas servers.
https://twitter.com/BlizzardCS/status/1141673922968084481
We are aware of connectivity issues affecting our games at the moment, and are investigating. Our apologies for the inconvenience.

HC players should be careful. Avoid playing HC before the status is clear.
Follow the twitter post for any update.
Just saw this on the bnet launcher.

A scheduled maintenance is taking place at our datacenter partner on the 20th of June. This is scheduled to take place from 6:00AM to 10:00AM PDT for the Americas region and Xbox Live services. During these times, some games may experience connectivity issues.
06/20/2019 06:44 AMPosted by CosmicDiablo

A scheduled maintenance is taking place at our datacenter partner on the 20th of June. This is scheduled to take place from 6:00AM to 10:00AM PDT for the Americas region and Xbox Live services. During these times, some games may experience connectivity issues.
This message only shows up if your launcher (not D3) logged into Europe region. It doesn't show up on Americas and Asia.

EU scheduled maintenance post:
https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/breaking/23028765
Our datacenter partner will carry out 2 maintenances on the 20th of June for continuous service improvement and reliability.

The first maintenance is scheduled to run from 02:00 to 06:00 CEST and affects the European region games and Playstation services.
The second maintenance is scheduled to run from 12:30 to 19:00 CEST and affects the Americas region and Xbox Live services.

During these times, some games may experience connectivity issues. Be assured that we will be monitoring for any impact closely during this time.
launcher can't even connect now
06/20/2019 06:44 AMPosted by CosmicDiablo

I just have to laugh at people. If I'm having a problem and I just launch the game. 1st think I would do is launch the interface to see what is going on.

Plus Blizzard will tell you to launch the interface and check for updates and any other news. I always do the interface first. That way I can see what is going on.

OMG I forgot we are dealing with Diablo. The game where it is a race to do anything and everything. OMG what I have to take a few extra seconds out of Diablo life. I just lost 30 sec. of playing time.
I did not have any issues @ 11:00 MST
06/20/2019 05:00 AMPosted by Alphy
I just return to this game after 4 years break and paid for necromancer. I want my money back !

Should have to pay twice as much due to your whining.