Bone armor need rework

General Discussion
Bone armor causes lag. Huge lag.

Perhaps rework so that it just gives you damage reduction aura to yourself and not interacting with mobs, that way it won't lag so bad.
No problems here. Odd.
I think you need a graphics card update.
06/10/2019 07:34 PMPosted by JohnTravolta
Bone armor causes lag. Huge lag.

Perhaps rework so that it just gives you damage reduction aura to yourself and not interacting with mobs, that way it won't lag so bad.

This is not a common occurrence, as far as I've heard. I use a bone armour build whenever I play a Neccy and have no problems at all.

Perhaps you should get back to dancing with ONJ and Staying Alive. Uh, uh, uh, uh, staying alive, staying alive....
I haven't experienced any lag as a result of Bone Armor. I've noticed some lag in general, but it doesn't seem to be tied to any ability or anything.

However, even if it were causing lag, the solution should not be to entirely rework it. They would try to find what causes the performance hit and fix it so that it works as it's intended.
06/10/2019 07:34 PMPosted by JohnTravolta
Perhaps rework so that it just gives you damage reduction aura to yourself and not interacting with mobs

I actually have a Necro build where that interaction actually kills mobs as you walk through them so no thanks.