Ancient Halo of karini, what to re roll?

Wizard
So the game recently graced me an ancient Halo of karini, but i could do with some advice as to what stat to re roll.
And any other gear advice for the meteor build i'm running.

Thanks.

https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/Loki-2780/hero/115237062
That's a godly Karini.

Int to CHC. PLEASE do not do anything else than that.

Congrats!
06/19/2019 09:00 AMPosted by Loki
And any other gear advice for the meteor build i'm running.

You need a better Etched Sigil. 125 is pretty low. Shame, because it's otherwise a pretty decent one. But yeah, I'd be looking to replace that with a 145+.

Your amulet is terrible. Has absolute minimum CHC and CHD rolls. You've got a huge amount of DPS to gain there. Any ancient amulet with higher crit rolls will be a big upgrade.

Shoulders have the minimum affix roll. I'd be looking for a new ancient pair with 24-25 on the affix.

Pants could be upgraded to Swamp Land Waders for another 20% fire. Looks like you have a WD, so you should target that upgrade at some point.

Focus ring could be replaced with an ancient Unity or Stone of Jordan.

I'd replace your rubies with Topazes. Your paragon is way too low to justify running rubies. Your int is low enough that you still get a pretty sizable damage and toughness boost from running topazes.

Rest of your gear is okay. Deathwish is a really good one. So are your Nilfur's. Really good affix rolls on both of those.
So definitely intel to cc for the ring.
Yeah there's quite a few parts to reforge or just gamble for eh.

I'll try swapping back to topaz in my armor, i just thought my toughness was crap before putting rubies in there.

Thanks.
06/19/2019 09:36 AMPosted by TinneOnnMuin
That's a godly Karini.

Int to CHC. PLEASE do not do anything else than that.

Congrats!
Period!

Those rolls are pretty close to perfection (perfect would have been CHD/CHC instead of DMG/CHD but nevertheless... that thing is gorgeous. I'm envious, since I look for a nice Karini myself.

I have a nice primal CoE on this char:
https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/Lexa-2365/hero/122041211
I won't enchant this beauty for now, because it's already good as-is and I still hope that one day it will be possible to add sockets to an unsocketed amulet or ring - and then... tehehe :)