Primal waepons 2 sockets

General Discussion
06/13/2019 09:35 PMPosted by Zeddicuus
I like the idea of new gems, so long as they are on par with what exist. 2 sockets is a bad idea, we don't need any more powercreep added to the game than has already been thrown at it.

This sums up pretty well my opinion about it.

Being locked using primal weapon for a drastic powercreep, no thanks. I agree primals were like one off the worst game design idea ever, though.

06/14/2019 01:10 AMPosted by Mikihisa
It's a very bad idea. This basically mean there would be a huuuuuge gab between a player with Ancient weapon and one with Primal ancient weapon. Leaderboard will be determine by which as been lucky enough to get a primal weapon and this is a very bad idea.

I'd rather like to see a season with 1 more skill slot.

Agreed on this, it's too relying on RNG. I anticipate any douche saying. "Ayylmao DIII is all about RNG go grind parangon lolz

It won't make the game better, and solve anything. Why not allow Ramaldni's for jewelry slot, here I am ok. But stop bringing useless powercreep with primals, and further more, ruin the building possibilities.

We just need more Builds viable in high-end. That's all.
06/14/2019 05:28 AMPosted by Orrion
06/14/2019 03:56 AMPosted by PardalBR

Do you really play Diablo ? Try to add aFLAWLESS ROYAL EMERALD on off hand it gives 280 dexterity. Leave forum and go playing/studying diablo 3 first before to join D3 knowledge discussions.

Think before you type, doofus. DHs can dual wield hand crossbows and Barbarians can dual wield swords and Monks can duel wield fist weapons.

Off hand items are shields, quivers, mojos, phylacteries, and sources though, even if you have 2 weapons equipped they're still both weapons. Plus this was in response to being able to socket offhand items with ramaladnis gift, which you can already do with weapons you dual wield
I like the idea of new gems, so long as they are on par with what exist. 2 sockets is a bad idea, we don't need any more powercreep added to the game than has already been thrown at it.

What else is there? All the Devs give is power creeps. This would fall right in line with their philosophy.

Do you really play Diablo ? Try to add aFLAWLESS ROYAL EMERALD on off hand it gives 280 dexterity. Leave forum and go playing/studying diablo 3 first before to join D3 knowledge discussions.

Think before you type, doofus. DHs can dual wield hand crossbows and Barbarians can dual wield swords and Monks can duel wield fist weapons.

So it's second hand. I wrote off hand. Wake up frog!

Off hand meaning = Something not placed on hand. Something you do not move vertically. One object used for defense or ornament.

Off-hand internet definitions = One instrument you hold on your hand-arm to support your main activity.

Second hand = Everything, global meaning. Weapons, shields, etc.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Off-hand games definitions =

https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/007/868/520/large/thomas-karlsson-skilling-offhands.jpg?1509030256

Other off-hand.

https://img.alicdn.com/imgextra/i3/375480908/TB2T7.5hbwTMeJjSszfXXXbtFXa_!!375480908.jpg
06/14/2019 06:26 AMPosted by PardalBR

So it's second hand. I wrote off hand. Wake up frog!

Off hand meaning = Something not placed on hand. Something you do not move vertically. One object used for defense or ornament.

Off-hand internet definitions = One instrument you hold on your hand-arm to support your main activity.

Second hand = Everything, global meaning. Weapons, shields, etc.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Off-hand games definitions =

https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/007/868/520/large/thomas-karlsson-skilling-offhands.jpg?1509030256

Other off-hand.

https://img.alicdn.com/imgextra/i3/375480908/TB2T7.5hbwTMeJjSszfXXXbtFXa_!!375480908.jpg

You’re arguing pointless semantics, monkey.

Obviously, given what we’re talking about, the interpretation was that certain classes would be able to have 4x weapon socket effects, which makes those combinations even more powerful than they are right now - and dual wielding almost always wins right now as it is.
Well, not bad idea, but say, we could use only diff gems that are equipped.

Example would be to use green gem with, say grey one or with topaz, never the same kind 2x. More LOH or dmg to elites would be nice.

I would give this to ancients and primal only.

Maybe Blizz could make some supporting leg gem for that too :)

Or recipe to add extra 2 sockets to anc/primal. Same for rings/amys.

Power creep is what drives the game now anyway ... Gotta get that gr150 somehow.

No D4 till some solo gr150 is done!!!!!!!!!!

Ohh, and HC would get 3 gem sockets on weps. Just saying.

Solo only would get 3 as well. Wait, thats not in yet....

One day.....

Friday inspiration post it is!
06/14/2019 07:10 AMPosted by Orrion
Obviously, given what we’re talking about, the interpretation was that certain classes would be able to have 4x weapon socket effects, which makes those combinations even more powerful than they are right now - and dual wielding almost always wins right now as it is.

My suggestion was to add socket to off hand only. Not talked about OP idea. So you stated you replied me without reading my answer. So the monkey who do not read it's you.

Everytime I see this name, it reminds me of a buddy of mine I use to play D2 with years ago only spelt zeddicous
this is a fantasy game jewels have been part of weapons for centuries
could have gem reflect , pierce area effect or spike
https://us.diablo3.com/en/item/shield/
I have no idea what you people see under that listing.

As for OP's idea it's bad.

See the official off hand list here.

06/14/2019 11:58 AMPosted by naksiloth
https://us.diablo3.com/en/item/shield/

So yes allow ramaldni gift to socket off hand would be a great QoL. (crusader shield, mojos, orbs, quivers, phylacteries).

For that same motive you spoken DHs/barb/monks can dual weapon wield it should take place. Because both weapon could be socketed with ramaladni gift. So off hand should be able too.

Check Zmonks they use both sword 1-H with ramaladni socketed. Check zbarbs they use both sword 1-H with ramaldni socketed. etc/etc/etc. So off hand should enter in the list too. Same if they ask more stuff to do it they shold.

And while both 1-H weapon could be socketed with ramaladni gift they allow a lot more critical hit damage. On off-hand the attribute got would be 280 main stat (str/dex/int). Much below than a both weapon wield with ramaladni socketed with green critical hit damage. The power creep is already there allowing two 1-H weapon to be socketed with CHD. Off-hand would not take benefit from it because it considered other status on gem.
06/14/2019 03:56 AMPosted by PardalBR

Think before you type, doofus.

Do you, ever?

Do you know what off-hands are? I'll give you a hint: they're definitely not weapons you can dual-wield. And they don't get 130% Crit Damage with a FlawRoy emerald.

The rest you'll have to figure out yourself.
weapon gems could be giving out slowly like one per challenge rift a week
Think of the new ways to power creep!
I just want a way to reroll primals and keep their primal status. 500 souls + 50 mats each and I would be overjoyed.

I have gotten so many set primals that I could have used had they not had complete crap stats.
06/13/2019 09:22 PMPosted by Lioniod
Make all Primal weapons 2 sockets and create more weapon gems to be socketed just think of possibilities and new ways to conquer

I like adding a second socket, but we should also introduce quality of life gems that can work in conjuction of main gems. Pickup radius, faster run walk, reduce cooldown etc. Dare I say auto pickup :)
06/14/2019 02:24 PMPosted by WittyGem

Think before you type, doofus.

Do you, ever?

More than someone who writes this BS:

06/11/2019 01:40 PMPosted by WittyGem

I've been playing D2 since release day. Bots never affected me in the slightest.

*mic drop*

I mean, aside from how shallow and ignorant that comment is.. you went for a mic drop? What are you, 10?
Reduce all mob health to 1. Power creep will no longer be an issue.