No D4, No way in Hell...

General Discussion
They have too announce or it's the final nail in the coffin.
Now where have I heard that before?
It would be announced at Blizzcon, not at e3. Should’ve stayed in school, bud.
there is going to be a diablo 4 and it's going to be gloriously gory and dark.
there's going to be an auctionhouse but not for real money.
there's gonna be MMO-like elements implemented.

it will release on the day the earth's poles shift.
https://futurism.com/earths-magnetic-poles-overdue-switch
Yeah, I thought they just mentioned that they canceled SC first person shooter to work on D4. Are you referring to a "formal" announcement?
This is what most likely going to happen with Blizzcon 2019. There will be tons of play footage and information for Diablo Immortal. Then to appease the masses a trailer of D4 will be released just so to quiet the possible negativity.
This is what most likely going to happen with Blizzcon 2019. There will be tons of play footage and information for Diablo Immortal. Then to appease the masses a trailer of D4 will be released just so to quiet the guaran-damn-TEED written-in-stone negativity.

Fixed that for you, hunybunny.
06/10/2019 04:16 PMPosted by DieHarder

Nope. They can as well hold onto it 2020 safely and don't mention it 'till next year. Other announcements in '19 Blizzcon would cover up the absence of a Diablo announcement.

Also a funny detail, Nevalistis and Allen are spoke-persons for Diablo this year's Blizzcon but it appears they have Diablo Immortal's logo just right behind them at their pictures. To all of you whom possibly think they won't talk about D:I; deal with it.
06/10/2019 04:16 PMPosted by DieHarder

*hair flip* *dramatic sigh*
After what happened last year, i wouldn't hold my breath.
06/10/2019 04:35 PMPosted by Prology
Yeah, I thought they just mentioned that they canceled SC first person shooter to work on D4. Are you referring to a "formal" announcement?

A formal announcement won't really mean anything. They formally announced a Warcraft adventure game years ago, then canceled it not too long after. I'll fully believe D4 is a genuine reality when it is actually playable. That doesn't mean I'm going to jump and get it mind you, but I won't believe D4 exists until there are players in public games.
D4 = Diablo Immortal
06/11/2019 02:12 PMPosted by Exile
D4 = Diablo Immortal

QFT
06/11/2019 11:53 AMPosted by Zeddicuus
I won't believe D4 exists until there are players in public games.
Let's hope we don't have a scenario where D4 exists and it is single player only aka no public games. This would be worse than no D4 at all!

With the ratio Blizzard are canceling games we do need a solid gameplay showcase that is for sure.
06/11/2019 03:29 PMPosted by DonMartin
06/11/2019 02:12 PMPosted by Exile
D4 = Diablo Immortal

QFT

Don't you guys have phones?