Pool of Reflection on City - Quality Of Life

General Discussion
Add one Empty Pool of Reflection on a City. So when we click on it we place Bovine Bardiche and it disappear and fill up for 4 times the Pool of Reflection. (this is the same amount we find on The Not Cow Level).

This is a great QoL. Now on season i have more than 30 bovine bardiches stacked. No one wait i open to get Pool of Reflection. And nobody wanna do them.

So for Ancient Bovine Bardiche the User interface from Pool of Reflection from the city object activation could stack for 5 times and the bovine bardich disappear.

And for Primal Bovine Bardiiche the Pool of Reflection from city when you use it the exp character bar bonus could to keep actived until when you die.

Edit one: The pool of reflection on city it could be one great cow npc to this too. It would be very funny.
Pools of Reflection really have nothing to do with quality of life changes.
06/14/2019 07:12 AMPosted by Orrion
Pools of Reflection really have nothing to do with quality of life changes.

You don't need to enter Not Cow Level to get Pool of Reflection and you give an use for bovine bardisch nowadays with abandoned use.

So hell yeah. This is a huge Quality of Life feature.
you are p1279. That's on the low side for whether it is worth taking the time to get pools.
Slow day PardalBR?

This is one of your weaker suggestions. Running out of D2 content?
06/14/2019 07:26 AMPosted by FrostyFeet
An xp bonus isn't quality of life. Strictly speaking, maximizing quality of life would mean not even clicking a pool, regardless of whether it is in the cow level or in town.

Cow Level already have 4 pools on it. Didn't you know ? But the problem is nobody enter there. So bardisch bovine item does have a main use anymore. I have more than 30 bovine stacked from this season. Nobody want to do them.

So this is a problem. They should do something to turn this dead content for a useful content again. Most players don't care for paragon numbers when i invite them to enter NTCL. They say "hey man i have just 2 hours to play i don't give a sh! so let's focus grs." Other players say "the time to enter there i could speed a gr 115 and get same exp".

Check sve streamers they do GR 140+. I asked on twitch why don't you get pools ? He said i don't know man it just don't add nothing for gameplay.
06/14/2019 07:51 AMPosted by PardalBR
But the problem is nobody enter there

Wrong.

But the problem is nobody enter there.

Wrong.

Nobody want to do them.

Wrong.

So this is a problem.

Nope.
Sure it is. Nobody from my clan do it / nobody i know wanna do it / nobody from public games i entered wanna do it or wait i open to get exp pool (i have played more than 200 hours so it's a considerable time). Player just do end game stuff. Ask for devs check not cow level portal usage for each season. The number will show each time less the player do it.

Maybe you with your 704 ssc / 478 shc paragon do it. hahaha.
Cow Level already have 4 pools on it.

Not The Cow Level always has two XP pools in it, not four.

Which brings me to...
06/14/2019 03:56 AMPosted by PardalBR
Do you really play Diablo ?
06/14/2019 03:56 AMPosted by PardalBR
Leave forum and go playing/studying diablo 3 first before to join D3 knowledge discussions.
So your real problem is that you want to do them in a public game right?
You can just go into a private game and do all the cow levels you want, noone will stop you.
So it's your own choice that you have 30 bardiches laying there.

BTW: Why not increase the gained XP by default by 50%? I'd say that would be even more QoL, right?
Just had to come on today and get my fix of bad D3 ideas. Wasn't disappointed.
06/14/2019 09:02 AMPosted by Elgareth
So your real problem is that you want to do them in a public game right?
You can just go into a private game and do all the cow levels you want, noone will stop you.
So it's your own choice that you have 30 bardiches laying there.

Nope. If i want to get exp pool exactly after a GR complete nobody will wait i open and get one exp pool. They discard NTCL. Be friends or public GR they say c'mon we don't need exp pool. Nor twitch live stream guys do GR 140+ get exp pool. See sve twitch he doesnt get exp pool.

So it's a quality of life to improve the game experience from a thing not used nowadays. It would be one end-game quality of life.
06/14/2019 08:07 AMPosted by PardalBR
Sure it is. Nobody from my clan do it / nobody i know wanna do it / nobody from public games i entered wanna do it or wait i open to get exp pool

Because it's kind of unnecessary to do such thing. That is not needed while you can rush through multiple GRs for speedfarms. Even when you take the effort, you may die at next GR attempt if you're careless. I know what you mean but design is there for a reason, solo and group play already has a wide gap on the terms of experience gain per hour. Allowing such thing makes group play a sure mandatory.

Not-the-Cow level is designed for solo runs when you are in the comfort zone to not die. Until the time it takes for you to open Not-the-Cow level and take a sip from the reflection pool, group can start another GR and dip their toes in it already.
I highly suggest you to stack Reflection pools when you're doing bounties and don't die when you're doing GRs.
06/14/2019 12:45 PMPosted by naksiloth
I highly suggest you to stack Reflection pools when you're doing bounties and don't die when you're doing GRs.

I don't get exp pool too. It do not worth. I run speedies 115s. The time it take to open and find the exp pool i completed 35% from GR 115 progress on group. For that i'm suggesting a solution for Not The Cow Level.

Exp pool it was one idea. But Not The Cow Level could be addressed with other things:

Ancient bardish = 2x more cow density (or if this cause graphic issues just let Cow Tallers to show they are stronger), 2x + drops, 2x + exp. Cows 2x more: stronger, hp, resistant.

Primal Bardish = 3x from each.
What you see:
"Hey, now I don't have to open the cow level and spend some time to find all pools and get xp bonus!"

What other people see:
"Well, next bot update will include a 'Bovine Bardiche' option, where if it drops the Bardiche it will automatically do the thing and apply the buff. Nice."
The cow level is a lie!!

Never forget that
06/14/2019 01:44 PMPosted by MaxCarnage
The cow level is a lie!!

Yes, but this is Not The Cow Level.