Great Idea for Pets.

General Discussion
Everybody say Pet should do more things.

How about Pet grab gems on their own bag ? When we want to use we use G key (pet bag) and move from Pet bag to our inv.

Or other idea: Make one exclusive Goblin pet to collect precious gems and gold. The pet cold be the smiggle goblin. (And each time it collet a bunch of gems it says "oh my precious" ; "oh my shine" ; "Smiggle like brightness" ; "Smiggle looooves gold".
The pet already picks up gold, how hard is it to click on something, why not have the game run itself? What was that called again? It's as if some seed racers do not want to do anything anymore. They just want to move from point A to point B as fast as possible without having to do anything in between.

Here he comes
Here comes Speed Racer
He's a demon on wheels
He's a demon and he's gonna be chasin' after someone.
When it comes to threads like this, I want one ring to down-vote them all.
Dude. Give it up already.

Calling it great doesn't make it so.
Another PardalBR bin job. Sigh.
You just bring one stupid idea after another, you really should stop drinking and posting.
Wonder if reporting for spamming helps? (At least I've tried).
From the Code of conduct:
"Spamming or Trolling
This category includes:
Creating threads for the sole purpose of causing unrest on the forums

Causing disturbances in forum threads, such as picking fights, making off topic posts that ruin the thread, insulting other posters

Making non-constructive posts
If a player is found to have participated in such actions, he/she will:

Be given a temporary or permanent ban from the forums, depending upon severity"

...or maybe I'm to be penalized? =8-0
1-Just stop posting. Please. It was funny the first 800 topics you created, now it's just sad.

2-That game already exists, its called Torchlight. Pet with it's own inventory and everything.
06/17/2019 09:01 AMPosted by Flansy
1-Just stop posting. Please. It was funny the first 800 topics you created, now it's just sad.

2-That game already exists, its called Torchlight. Pet with it's own inventory and everything.

I'm not asking pet inventory. I said about pet gem carry exclusively. Gems stay on our inventory. When we already caldemsaned all stuff gems are useless so why do we have to pick them ? It could be good if we decide create other character afterward. But no sense to pick up gems.

I'm not asking to pick up death breath, crystal veilled, forgotten souls, i'm just asking for them pickup gems and freeing us some space on inventory everytime inv get fulfilled with gems it's insane it get a lot of space.
Your inventory never gets full of gems (unless you let the stacks exceed 5000). So when you run a lot of consecutive neph. rifts you can just let the gems stay in inventory and hold off unloading them to the stash untill you're done rifting.

And if you don't want the gems, just don't pick them up.
Nothing to see here. Move along. Our resident daily suggestor posting another dumb idea (seriously just look through his post history). Just give it up man, your ideas suck.

If you have thousands upon thousands of FLAWLESS ROYAL gems then you might have a case. If they are Marquise or even imperials, theres this thing called upgrading. And your ONLY picking up 2 types of gems at MOST. If you have that many marquise gems in your inventory, theres this little thing called a stash. Really its 5 inventory spaces. Under most circumstances that affects your inventory very little. if your rifting you have 30s between rifts to clean inventory. Stop picking up garbage loot.
As I said before, only a third of your ideas have any meaning or worth discussing. Try to filter your thoughts before tapping on keyboard. May be you're doing this to provoke thoughts from community or just plain troll people but this started to be boring.
06/17/2019 05:36 AMPosted by PardalBR
Everybody say Pet should do more things.

How about Pet grab gems on their own bag ? When we want to use we use G key (pet bag) and move from Pet bag to our inv.

Or other idea: Make one exclusive Goblin pet to collect precious gems and gold. The pet cold be the smiggle goblin. (And each time it collet a bunch of gems it says "oh my precious" ; "oh my shine" ; "Smiggle like brightness" ; "Smiggle looooves gold".

Oh boy! Your tears will be massive when actiblizz disappoint you with the same as always: a mediocre game made for retarded players.
Downvote Pardal's posts threw the floor.
06/17/2019 06:01 PMPosted by Chetanji
You should be downvoted for not knowing the difference between "threw a rock" and "through the floor." [/off_topic]
06/18/2019 01:48 AMPosted by Perusoe
06/17/2019 06:01 PMPosted by Chetanji
You should be downvoted for not knowing the difference between "threw a rock" and "through the floor." [/off_topic]

To give the benefit of the doubt, English isn't everyone's primary language and "threw" / "through" are homophones.

Other popular ones...
"Their" / "There" / "They're"
"Your" / "You're"
Put down the weed and breathe clean air for once.
https://youtu.be/2YYNPnql9YI
06/18/2019 11:38 AMPosted by Mulan
https://youtu.be/2YYNPnql9YI

LOL