GR110

Demon Hunter
I have noticed a huge increase in overall HP and DMG by mobs in GR110. It is significantly higher than 105. I can do around 108 with relative ease, but I seem to be getting rocked hard in GR110. I don't think my gear is terrible overall, just wondering in anyone has tips for GR110. Thanks!

*Edited for player sheet link:
https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/Malystryx-1664/hero/110893900
your gear isnt perfect but suits for 105+, for 110+ u should start put some caldessan about 100 or 105 on your best 4 or 5 items
06/13/2019 04:48 AMPosted by ProfesorXXX
your gear isnt perfect but suits for 105+, for 110+ u should start put some caldessan about 100 or 105 on your best 4 or 5 items

So it really comes down to getting Caldessan going. I appreciate it. I have a few 100 gems saved up for this purpose, but I was hoping to get some better rolled gear. Not getting much luck when it comes to S6. Thanks!
....I have a few 100 gems saved up for this purpose, but I was hoping to get some better rolled gear. Not getting much luck when it comes to S6. Thanks!

That's the same boat I'm in this season. I have a bunch of gems up to 108, just no gear worthy of augmenting.

The season is still way early and patience pays off. I'm waiting for better drops before using my gems.
Only other question would be; does Pain Enhancer fall off at some point? I have access to Bane of the Stricken also.
Stricken is really good for group play where the S6 is the RGK.

For solo play and most casual groups BoP or PE out performs Stricken by a fairly wide margin.
06/13/2019 08:06 AMPosted by Varadia

For solo play and most casual groups BoP or PE out performs Stricken by a fairly wide margin.

I have seen how strong PE can be against multiple mobs, but it does fall off in comparison to Stricken again Rift Boss. Is there a threshold that people tend to follow?
Monster HP increases by 17% for each gr level (if I remember correctly) so there will be a huge difference between 105 and 110 and also a noticeable difference from 108 to 110 (very much dependant on map and monster type).
I think BotP is much better than PE (unless you play in a group and have a specific role). You should also consider using Wolf companion instead of Boar (and maybe switch Ambush to Leech) because Leech synergizes with Shadow Power and you'll be better able to endure the close up fight with elites.
Like others say, get augments and if you can do 110 your Trapped should be level 111.
06/13/2019 08:16 AMPosted by Malystryx
06/13/2019 08:06 AMPosted by Varadia

I have seen how strong PE can be against multiple mobs, but it does fall off in comparison to Stricken again Rift Boss. Is there a threshold that people tend to follow?
going off of what Varadia said, stricken is only really used in really high GRs where the SM6 player is the designated rift guardian killer.

When playing solo, or in a casual group, stricken is overkill vs the RG and you'll ultimately have faster rifts over by using a gem like PE or botp to get to the RG faster. You'll kill the RG fast enough without stricken. Both PE and BotP have their place for solo and casual groups. Give them both a try
If you can do GR100 you can make lvl 101 gems with relative ease.
06/13/2019 08:57 AMPosted by Jazz
Monster HP increases by 17% for each gr level (if I remember correctly) so there will be a huge difference between 105 and 110 and also a noticeable difference from 108 to 110 (very much dependant on map and monster type).
I think BotP is much better than PE (unless you play in a group and have a specific role). You should also consider using Wolf companion instead of Boar (and maybe switch Ambush to Leech) because Leech synergizes with Shadow Power and you'll be better able to endure the close up fight with elites.
Like others say, get augments and if you can do 110 your Trapped should be level 111.

I will start getting my gems to higher levels. At this time they are all 100, but I can push the main build ones higher. I have the boar equipped because it gives better survivability. I will try Leech instead of Ambush, see how helpful that is. Thanks!