Introducing myself.

General Discussion
Hi there. I just unlocked Reaper Of Souls and The Necromancer today.

I also happen to speak German as well.

You can add me on Battle.Net as well.
Hi Andy. Welcome to the forum.
Very nice. Enjoy the game.
Welcome, you are in for a lot of fun!
Welcome to the forums!
Hi
Welcome, have a great time.
congrats, you reached the endgame
06/13/2019 03:20 PMPosted by Zaknafein
congrats, you reached the endgame

I finished the Demo (Act I Skeleton King). I finally caught Diablo III items ON SALE! Bought The Battle Chest for $20 and the Necromancer separately (I thought it came with the Battle Chest--apparently not! :( )

So I bought the Necro and am starting Working on leveling Persephone.
Welcome to D3. You should start a seasonal character. Loads of fun, show you what end game content is like, and lots of people willing to lend a hand. I'll send a friend request if you want?
Sure. Send it.
Good Luck and have a great time andy5421!
Wilkommen. (Sp?) ;)
We all started this way...
You would be wise to run through the game in the Campaign mode solo. Talk to all the NCPs in town,complete their tasks. Don't try to rush through,get a handle of how the game's mechanics work. If the game feels too easy or hard, adjust the difficulty level, there are 20 levels available (not all immediately available, the more difficult levels become available the higher you level up and push yourself). Look for 'stickies' in the various forums, they are a wealth of great info.

Once you get used to everything, we are here to help out.

Most of all,don't let the naysayers get to you, there are many helpful people willing to assist.

Enjoy your journey, Nephalem
Welcome fellow adventurer!! Don't hesitate to send me a friend request if you want some adventuring company ;)
Welcome!
Hallo, mein Freund!

Actually, the Season Journey is a very good guided introduction to most of the game systems, which presents them as challenges to accomplish as you gear up your Seasonal character.

As you become more proficient, you can start a Hardcore character, and that's where the game gets exciting, rewarding, frustrating, and disheartening all at the same time!

Gute Jagd!
06/13/2019 12:36 PMPosted by andy5421
Hi there. I just unlocked Reaper Of Souls and The Necromancer today.

I also happen to speak German as well.

You can add me on Battle.Net as well.

You are just in time Diablo Immortal will be out soon.