Blah! Not sure which build to augment.

General Discussion
I have to choose to augment either
1. LON Rapid Fire DH
2. LON Mage Necro
3. Bazooka Wiz (Star Pact)
4. Replace my Vyr's augs (70s) with 110s.
5. Vitality augs on Znecro / Zbarb? rofl jk i probably won't.
6. Shadow Impale? /shrug

Why did I make so many builds!! LOL
FYI I just hit 1500 paragon tonight, and I heard that's the minimum for Star Pact.
I have 5 gems at 99 and I plan to level more in the next few days. I'll probably get all 13 to 110+ before I throw them on something.

I originally started leveling the augments to use with the LON DH, but now I'm not so sure. Oh and I just joined a clan that mainly does rats, but I can play all 3 roles in Rat Runs, just my DPS is not augged.

Vyr's Archon wiz is kinda my main, I cleared a 121 solo with it.
LON Mage I had a lot of fun with tonight, and I feel like I'm pretty good at it.
DH is my favorite class and Rapid Fire is a new fun build... I just don't know! blah!!
Star Pact... Would be hard for me to get groups for I think, but has the best potential for gem ups.
I mained Shadow Impale last season and cleared a 117 - barely on the LB at season end. We lost the RORG buff, so It's just weaker. I don't feel like really pushing with that again... But it's pretty helpful in groups, because you can keep up with the other people with infinite vaults.
c'mon I'm bad at making choices lol.
All of them. At once.
06/16/2019 10:52 PMPosted by TrvAix
I have to choose to augment either
1. LON Rapid Fire DH
2. LON Mage Necro
3. Bazooka Wiz (Star Pact)
4. Replace my Vyr's augs (70s) with 110s.
5. Vitality augs on Znecro / Zbarb? rofl jk i probably won't.
6. Shadow Impale? /shrug

Why did I make so many builds!! LOL
FYI I just hit 1500 paragon tonight, and I heard that's the minimum for Star Pact.
I have 5 gems at 99 and I plan to level more in the next few days. I'll probably get all 13 to 110+ before I throw them on something.

I originally started leveling the augments to use with the LON DH, but now I'm not so sure. Oh and I just joined a clan that mainly does rats, but I can play all 3 roles in Rat Runs, just my DPS is not augged.

Vyr's Archon wiz is kinda my main, I cleared a 121 solo with it.
LON Mage I had a lot of fun with tonight, and I feel like I'm pretty good at it.
DH is my favorite class and Rapid Fire is a new fun build... I just don't know! blah!!
Star Pact... Would be hard for me to get groups for I think, but has the best potential for gem ups.
I mained Shadow Impale last season and cleared a 117 - barely on the LB at season end. We lost the RORG buff, so It's just weaker. I don't feel like really pushing with that again... But it's pretty helpful in groups, because you can keep up with the other people with infinite vaults.
the first two will be useless after season 17 just sayin
Maybe not useless, just weaker. The solo DH boards for ns show an Rapid Fire LoN build at rank 2 so that's still viable.
You've made a bad decision when you augmented Vyr with level 70 gems.... the difference between 110 and 70 is huge. You shouldn't augment under 100 nowdays....

Barb no need augment.

Znecro's augment helps a lot to play but I wouldn't chose that only if that would be the only one I play with or wanna join higher tier groups. In last scenario you have to be sure that you are good enough because high para players won't play with a znec who is not good.

If you play a lot solo chose imple or rapid fire. Impale good for groups too but your para is not enough to find groups easily...

The best choice I think vyr: you can do solo and group dps as well. Or wait until you can decide... you can get new 0 level gems to upgrade till....
lol i have 7 gems at lvl 98. 6 more gems to go. oh and then i have to get them up 12 more levels. lol this is hard!

I'm leaning towards Rapid Fire, because I got a GG Hellfire Amulet for it.
1. LON Rapid Fire DH - VIABLE after Seasons just abit less survive due to Rings
2. LON Mage Necro - Complete Garbage after Seasons ( Wouldnt waste your AUGS )
3. Bazooka Wiz (Star Pact) ) Depends how much group play you do
4. Replace my Vyr's augs (70s) with 110s. ( Always Viable , Worth Augmenting )
5. Vitality augs on Znecro / Zbarb? rofl jk i probably won't. ( LOL you better be )
6. Shadow Impale? /shrug ( Always a fun build definately viable and worth AUGS )
Ok I made my final choice. I used all my gems to do like 98 augs on my LON Mage haha I just hit 3m damage with Dayntee's Binding. It's 3.3m with a Witching Hour, but I prefer the damage reduction. Thanks for your input all!
06/17/2019 10:55 PMPosted by TrvAix
Ok I made my final choice. I used all my gems to do like 98 augs on my LON Mage haha I just hit 3m damage with Dayntee's Binding. It's 3.3m with a Witching Hour, but I prefer the damage reduction. Thanks for your input all!

You did it on a LoN Mage that will be useless at the end of season hahah ok
Well, assuming he is not gonna stop playing the season now, he will even faster and easier lvl up new gems for augment in groups with his LoN Mages anyway.

Good luck, @TrvAix
Just ignore keyblade.
It really sounds like op wants us to tell him what to play.

Just don’t hold your breath waiting
06/18/2019 01:11 AMPosted by Jazz
Just ignore keyblade.

Am i wrong .. NO im not .that particular build is garbage after season as it requires 2 specific rings to work and without LoN passive buff of season well prepare to drop a significant amount of GRs and have it just be garbage
06/18/2019 11:29 PMPosted by Keyblade
Just ignore keyblade.

Am i wrong .. NO im not .that particular build is garbage after season as it requires 2 specific rings to work and without LoN passive buff of season well prepare to drop a significant amount of GRs and have it just be garbage

I don't know about the op but what if someone doesn't give a damn about NS and exclusively plays Seasons?
Just a thought:P
06/18/2019 11:29 PMPosted by Keyblade
Just ignore keyblade.

I'd say that you are wrong. If he plans to play the next two months (or how long the season turns out to be) the only sensible thing to do is to improve the seasonal heroes that he is using. And if he doesn't use the gems, what should he do with them? His non seasonal heroes will already have augmented gear, so they don't need them when season is over - and if they don't have augmented gear there is still plenty of time in this season to upgrade a bunch of new legendary gems.