S18 onwards Idea - Season of Intrigue / Hellfire

General Discussion
Just wanted to put this idea out there, hopefully someone might read it...

Concept
Basically my thoughts were to bring crafted items back into the game meta, through a season of blacksmithing. Currently we already have a legacy of nightmares set so i was thinking we could rework the Hellfire Amulet and Ring (considering they are crafted anyway) to give a Damage and Def buff for every worn ancient crafted item similar to the Legacy of nightmares.

eg: Set Bonus (2 items):
When the hellfire set is worn, there will be some form of damage and defense buff for every Ancient Crafted Item they have equipped. The effect stacks additively for each Ancient Crafted item (no matter if Set or Legendary), including the rings themselves. Primal Ancient items qualify as well for this bonus.

Of course i would rather we not have the same modifier as the LON set, so some ideas could be (tweaking is required of course):
1) Active Skills Dmg +700%
2) Passive Skill Effectiveness increased by +5%
3) Defensive skills effectiveness increased by +5%
4) Element Skill dmg +10%

Season of Intrigue / Hellfire Buff
And if it becomes a seasonal buff, the buff would apply as long as the character has ancient crafted items equipped (without the hellfire set equipped) and we could also double, triple or quadruple the crafting material drop rates from monsters killed.

Crafted Item Tweaks
That being said the crafted items themselves could use some tweaking, by adding some legendary affixes or buffs. I still remember running around with a Born's or Aughilds set back when class sets were not a thing in vanilla D3.
Making the hellfire ring/amulet a 2 piece set then prevents hellfire amulets to be worn with lon rings... Simply put that wouldn't be good...
06/15/2019 12:33 AMPosted by Massaker
Making the hellfire ring/amulet a 2 piece set then prevents hellfire amulets to be worn with lon rings... Simply put that wouldn't be good...

The idea is not to be combined with LON Rings because it is a crafted item only buff.
using the lon rings just ruins builds since there is some rings you need to wear.
06/15/2019 01:26 AMPosted by SlackerRhys
06/15/2019 12:33 AMPosted by Massaker

The idea is not to be combined with LON Rings because it is a crafted item only buff.

The problem is that most crafted items are utter trash. Plus, nothing is interesting about the bonuses you suggest.
06/15/2019 08:27 AMPosted by Orrion
06/15/2019 01:26 AMPosted by SlackerRhys

The problem is that most crafted items are utter trash. Plus, nothing is interesting about the bonuses you suggest.

Yes quite a number of crafted items are trash but thats why we could use some tweaks to the item powers. Do you have an interesting suggestion for the bonuses instead?
06/15/2019 07:00 AMPosted by FusRoDah
using the lon rings just ruins builds since there is some rings you need to wear.

Thats true thats why i am offering an alternative...