Can we get some EU forum moderation please?

General Discussion
Over the past few days, a number of threads on the EU General Discussion forum have contained posts that violate the following parts of the Code of Conduct...

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/code-of-conduct/#racial
    Promote racial/ethnic hatred
    Are recognized as a racial/ethnic slur

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/code-of-conduct/#threats
    Refer to violence in any capacity that is not directly related to the game world

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/code-of-conduct/#language
    Bypass the Mature Language filter

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/code-of-conduct/#harassment
    Insultingly refer to other characters, players, Blizzard employees, or groups of people
    Result in ongoing harassment to other characters, players, Blizzard employees, or groups of people

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/code-of-conduct/#national
    Promote national hatred

One thread in particular contains examples of every single one of these breaches and, despite a number of posts within that thread being reported over a period of days, the offending thread remains completely intact.

Why has there been complete inaction when faced with reports of open anti-Semitism and death threats?
Agreed, the EU forums need better moderation. At the moment there's pretty much no moderation.
And it does seem like the US forums could use some proper moderation as well.
Don't get me started...
I think I saw one of the threads that you are talking about, but I don't think the moderators are going to do something about that now or in the next few days (just think about the layoffs a few weeks/month ago, which eventually also hit a lot of the moderators of the forums that were considered less valuable to the management).

Your best hope might that in the near future - when the D3 forums will get the update to the new forum layout, technology or system or whatever it was - there will also be more moderator activity.
Have you tried to report the threads that break the rules? (a good detailed report, not one without description)
Have you waited for weekdays? because usually the moderators (and almost nobody from blizzard) is present on weekends.

I ask all this because in the forums in spanish (from America and Europe) it is enough to do these two things.

(Sorry, my english is not good)
06/16/2019 08:25 AMPosted by clueso
I think I saw one of the threads that you are talking about, but I don't think the moderators are going to do something about that now or in the next few days

I know for certain that US forum moderation is being done, having seen the results of a thread with posts being pruned in the last couple of days, necro'd threads being locked and so on, it's just not happening on the EU side.
06/16/2019 08:35 AMPosted by MFPF
Have you tried to report the threads that break the rules?
Yes, each and every one of them.

(a good detailed report, not one without description)
Yes, in each report I put a description of why it was being reported and a link to the section of the Code of Conduct it was in breach of.

Have you waited for weekdays? because usually the moderators (and almost nobody from blizzard) is present on weekends.
Yes, the first reports were submitted on Thursday.

I ask all this because in the forums in spanish (from America and Europe) it is enough to do these two things.
Yes, that's all that used to be required on the EU English forums too but there's been no action taken for days now.
06/16/2019 07:48 AMPosted by Kirottu

its fine as it is.They should work on getting this garbage game better instead of moderating the forum.
I know you're a person of many things, Meteor, but a tattle teller has never crossed my mind. =P
06/16/2019 08:41 AMPosted by Meteorblade
Yes

Ok, it was very important to clarify that.

I hope you have luck with this topic.
06/16/2019 08:37 AMPosted by Meteorblade
06/16/2019 08:25 AMPosted by clueso
I think I saw one of the threads that you are talking about, but I don't think the moderators are going to do something about that now or in the next few days

I know for certain that US forum moderation is being done, having seen the results of a thread with posts being pruned in the last couple of days, necro'd threads being locked and so on, it's just not happening on the EU side.

Right. A possible explanation for that is that Blizzard either does not see the EU Forums valuable enough (or not getting enough traffic) that they are putting resources on that, or that the EU forum moderators were being hit by the recent layoffs.

Also it is possible that the US moderators can not easily access the EU forums as moderators to start doing moderator stuff there, dunno, so it might take a while until this issue gets solved.
06/16/2019 08:44 AMPosted by Mpower122
06/16/2019 07:48 AMPosted by Kirottu

its fine as it is.They should work on getting this garbage game better instead of moderating the forum.

The two don't have anything to do with each other.

The forum team is not the game design team.
06/16/2019 08:53 AMPosted by SevenShadow
I know you're a person of many things, Meteor, but a tattle teller has never crossed my mind. =P

Direct incitement to violence / murder and open anti-Semitism isn't something I'm willing to ignore and, as the EU moderators don't appear to be doing anything about it, I'm not entirely sure where else I should ask for action other than a forum where I know there are active moderators.