Charms

General Discussion
Bring back charms
I posted this in a similar thread.

Oh yes, the allure of d2 charms. hoarding large amounts of +1 to all skills charms... filling half you inventory, if not more with em...

And having to return to town every 3 items picked up.
Want charms, OP? Play D2.
I wish we had more D2 gems, like sapphires and skulls, but I never really missed charms.
What a charming thread
I always define Cube Power as a variant / replacement of Charm Gameplay :-)
No. Playing with one cube of room in pickup because of all the charms.
Annilus, Gheed, ED/IAS PDSC MFSC
No.
06/09/2019 08:22 PMPosted by zermus
Bring back charms

They could to release something more innovating than charm like tokens. Tokens

TIU = Token Interface User - it would show 1-2 slots to be equipped. And players should follow the Token Rule: You can just equip one legendary token and one rare token. (orange, yellow).

D3 Devs won't make more 10 green sets to balance all not used skills. This is a reality. So they could use tokens to balance the runes/build which do not own a set. This way this system would help more build be viable instead bringing more power creep for powerfull builds.
No
06/09/2019 09:05 PMPosted by Moysa
I posted this in a similar thread.

Oh yes, the allure of d2 charms. hoarding large amounts of +1 to all skills charms... filling half you inventory, if not more with em...

And having to return to town every 3 items picked up.

What if the charms have their own seperate slots, as was the plan in the original D3 beta? What then? Is it really that much to ask to have you use your brain for a few seconds before you fire off criticism?