Just Airing my Frustrations.

General Discussion
News Flash....Boring
This game has turned into the most boring game I think I've ever played, one month into the new season and I'm looking for something else to play, prob. Path of exile.
The drops seem the tightest they have ever been...and if your lucky enough to find a Primal..you can't use it, why, cause its BAD.
Anyway, hopefully D4 arrives sooner than later.
Later all.
So far I have only received one primal this season, and only two ancients that I can use. At this pace it will take me 2 years to be able to benefit from the LoN buff. The RNG is killing me this season.
06/17/2019 02:17 PMPosted by Avalon
So far I have only received one primal this season, and only two ancients that I can use. At this pace it will take me 2 years to be able to benefit from the LoN buff. The RNG is killing me this season.

That does suck. I’ve had every piece Ancient for the Rapid Fire LoN build for about 2 weeks.

You’re like me last Season where I couldn’t get any Ancients for my Barb to save my life.
truly bad drops- no ancients worth using; no rings or amulets worth wearing that have slots. I didn't even know about primals until I read about them and I've been playing this game since D2. oh well
truly bad drops- no ancients worth using; no rings or amulets worth wearing that have slots...

You mean sockets? You do know about the Mystic and rerolling stuff?
yes Jazz I know about the Mystic. trouble is you usually have to roll against a property that makes the item worth while to start with. if you didn't have that property you would never use that item. so not a good trade off. why not let ramalandi work on everything? several off hands are set as weapons on some things but not on others so consistency is not something you find in the game
If you want lots of Primals you have to speed run Grifts. Whether solo or group you need to complete them in 3 or 4min or even less.

That will pile up the legs and Primals will drop.

Certain builds are better for speed running than others so keep that in mind.
06/17/2019 04:21 PMPosted by SimpleDave
If you want lots of Primals you have to speed run Grifts. Whether solo or group you need to complete them in 3 or 4min or even less.

That will pile up the legs and Primals will drop.

Certain builds are better for speed running than others so keep that in mind.

So True ^^.

I've had dozens upon dozens of primals drop.
I mainly do speed runs which give me about 5 primals per day.
And yes, most end up souls. lol
is there a philosophy or some other reason why ramalandi does not work on everything that could have a socket?
At least your realised its a garbage game.You are on the right way lol.
06/17/2019 05:34 PMPosted by TKD
is there a philosophy or some other reason why ramalandi does not work on everything that could have a socket?
You mean other than Blizzard designed it to work only on weapons?
Patch 2.1.0 Now Live

A new Legendary consumable has been added: Ramaladni's Gift
  • Ramaladni's Gift can be used to add a socket to an unsocketed weapon
Source: https://us.diablo3.com/en/blog/15487814#items

After many years of learning from the great smiths of the Barbarian tribes, Ramaladni at last returned to Westmarch. “Friends,” he told the brotherhood of armorers, “I have one word for you. Just one word. Sockets!”

Trivia:
The reverse-spelling of "Ramaladni" is a reference to Travis Day's World of Warcraft character Indalamar.
Source: https://diablo.fandom.com/wiki/Ramaladni%27s_Gift
OP, People wanted a faster game, and started obsessing over clear times and GR levels.

This is exactly the result of such mechanics. This is what Diablo is made to be
06/17/2019 02:02 PMPosted by DeadRabbit
This game has turned into the most boring game I think I've ever played

So play something else and realise that there's no need to tell everyone else when you decide to do this unless you're looking for virtual back-pats.
06/17/2019 02:39 PMPosted by TKD
truly bad drops- no ancients worth using; no rings or amulets worth wearing that have slots. I didn't even know about primals until I read about them and I've been playing this game since D2. oh well

When it comes to S17, no ancient is worthless if you don't have any to begin with.

More ancients = higher Torment farm = higher chance for legs/higher Grift clear = higher chance of you getting the legs/sets you want.

Get a clue.
06/18/2019 03:08 AMPosted by WittyGem
06/17/2019 02:39 PMPosted by TKD

When it comes to S17, no ancient is worthless if you don't have any to begin with.

More ancients = higher Torment farm = higher chance for legs/higher Grift clear = higher chance of you getting the legs/sets you want.

Get a clue.

I think you meant “no Ancient is worthless if you don’t have a class set yet.”

Because there’s plenty of ways an Ancient item could be worthless if you do.