I hate bots

General Discussion
I'm sure this will get removed like my like bot post but I still hate bots
Quit crying! There will always be bots because people want to fake being good at something because its easier to fake it than to make it.
If you truly hate bots come join me on hardcore and you'll never see them lol.
bots are a major part of Diablo 3 players online for shareholders.
Honesty and integrity be dammed.
They dont Ban and they dont stop.
There is no incentive not to bot except that if you do you your a corrupt human.
Live your life honest or be a piece of shiz and cheat.
I want to take bots out on a date.

*edit*

looking at your seasonal toons, you couldn't compete with bots even if they paid you. No wonder you're so jelly. 3 weeks into the season and you're still only ~800 paragon? I was over p600 when I finished the entire journey....1.5 weeks ago.

100% solo, mind you. Noone joined my game.
06/11/2019 12:58 AMPosted by WittyGem
I was over p600 when I finished the entire journey....1.5 weeks ago.100% solo, mind you. Noone joined my game.

You want a trophy or something?

I would pat you on the back, but it looks like your own hand is permanently stuck there already.

Your self confidence has to be pretty low if you have to hijack a thread to brag about yourself.
Yup. Ban the bots. All of them.
Sigh! I would love to have a Bot or 2 or 3 to help dress me up and feed me Mats and do meaningless, mind-numbing tasks, can I get some for real life too? ;)
I like turtles.
06/11/2019 10:50 AMPosted by DonMartin
I like turtles.

and how about your little turtle dove?
06/11/2019 04:12 AMPosted by Grumm
06/11/2019 12:58 AMPosted by WittyGem
I was over p600 when I finished the entire journey....1.5 weeks ago.100% solo, mind you. Noone joined my game.

You want a trophy or something?

I would pat you on the back, but it looks like your own hand is permanently stuck there already.

Your self confidence has to be pretty low if you have to hijack a thread to brag about yourself.

p~800 in NS.......you wouldn't rank either. So bots don't affect you in the slightest either.
06/11/2019 12:22 PMPosted by WittyGem
p~800 in NS.......you wouldn't rank either. So bots don't affect you in the slightest either.

How does that change the fact that you came into a thread not about you, to make it about how great you are?
Maybe you just hate your father. Did you ever think about that OP?
06/11/2019 12:54 PMPosted by WittyGem
The fact remains: if you're not trying to rank, bots are a non-issue.

Not true at all. Bots running rampant discourage other players from continuing the game. It discourages new players from joining the ranks. I don't know a lot of players that love playing a game where cheaters are known to run rampant. There are other options available for those that want to compete for a ladder or whatever. However, that affects that size of the playerbase. That is less players in public games for me to play a cooperative game. That affects casual players such as myself that never bother with the competition aspect and just want to play the game at as high a difficulty as I desire.

Bots affect all players, competitive or not. Cheaters are bad for the health of any game, much like a cancer. If it runs rampant, it can simply bring the end of the game in time.
@Zeddicuus
Well said.
06/11/2019 01:12 PMPosted by Zeddicuus
06/11/2019 12:54 PMPosted by WittyGem
The fact remains: if you're not trying to rank, bots are a non-issue.

Not true at all. Bots running rampant discourage other players from continuing the game. It discourages new players from joining the ranks. I don't know a lot of players that love playing a game where cheaters are known to run rampant. There are other options available for those that want to compete for a ladder or whatever. However, that affects that size of the playerbase. That is less players in public games for me to play a cooperative game. That affects casual players such as myself that never bother with the competition aspect and just want to play the game at as high a difficulty as I desire.

Bots affect all players, competitive or not. Cheaters are bad for the health of any game, much like a cancer. If it runs rampant, it can simply bring the end of the game in time.

I've been playing D2 since release day. Bots never affected me in the slightest.

*mic drop*
06/11/2019 01:40 PMPosted by WittyGem
I've been playing D2 since release day. Bots never affected me in the slightest.

*mic drop*

That is just you. What you've experienced in D2 does not represent what others have experienced in D2. Just because it doesn't affect you, doesn't mean it doesn't affect others. If enough others are affected by cheaters in a negative way, you'll see a larger exodus of players than you see players joining the ranks, whether you perceive it as affecting you or not.

And when an online only game like Diablo 3 has enough players leave it, the possibility rises of the servers being shut down. Then we'll see how cheaters in D3 affect you.