Is Blizzard doing their job for Diablo 3?

General Discussion
I got rendering issues

Who else have been faced with this issue?
I get a lot of issues like textures not rendering and graphical artifacts when I alt tab out and back in again. That started last season.

Other than that I haven't really noticed anything new.
I think you should contact the support, or post on the technical forum here to get help : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/5386227/

Also, the title is not evocative of what you explain in your post, so people facing the same problem (Or people who found solutions) will not check this post. You could name it "Rendering issues", and then details what kind of rendering issues you encountered so the support team can help.

Have a good day !
~ A random player browsing forums
Check your video card settings. Are the drivers up to date?

I have zero issues.

I can also alt out of the game and back in without any issues.

Go to the support forums and she how others have corrected their issues.
It's windows 10. The update did it to me as well. I switched to Linux and plan on buying some Macs and switching gaming to consoles. Microsoft doesn't seem to know what they're doing anymore. If you can, try Linux with wine, buy a mac mini, go back to windows 7, buy it on console. You could try reinstalling your video card drivers but windows 10 will just overwrite them in a week or so anyway so I don't suggest windows 10 sadly.
06/11/2019 04:58 AMPosted by PonyKiller
It's windows 10. The update did it to me as well. I switched to Linux and plan on buying some Macs and switching gaming to consoles. Microsoft doesn't seem to know what they're doing anymore. If you can, try Linux with wine, buy a mac mini, go back to windows 7, buy it on console. You could try reinstalling your video card drivers but windows 10 will just overwrite them in a week or so anyway so I don't suggest windows 10 sadly.

Linux? Windows 7? lol no not going to happen. Windows 10 is amazing! You just don't know how to use it.
I run Windows 10 and have zero issues. I have the latest updates too.

Perhaps you shouldn't suggest spending a ton of money when you're not sure what their problem is.

These problems tend to occur when you have outdated hardware, outdated drivers or have installed software to optimize said outdated hardware.
My whole game became really dark after the last windows 10 update.
Gamma is a GPU issue. Adjust your cards gamma setting for this game.
06/11/2019 12:09 AMPosted by Michael
I got rendering issues

Who else have been faced with this issue?

Suppose this depends on what you mean. Blizzard can no longer monetize D3. Allocation of resources go accordingly. If they game is working fine for the majority of the people left playing the game, your not likely to see much changing.