L59 Monk in Torment XIII public game

Bug Report
Preface: I tried using the report exploit form, but it simply doesn't do anything. The site do NOT progress when hitting 'Submit'. This is across two browsers on my laptop and Chrome on wife's laptop.

https://us.blizzard.com/en-us/submit/hacks.html

---------------------

A level 59 monk named "nemriel" was in a Torment XIII public 'Bounties' game. He had ZERO Paragon levels, which is impossible if he completed Greater Rift 70 solo, as a fresh level 70 would have gained at LEAST 20-40 Paragon levels from that alone. It also begs the question how a fresh 70 beat something that difficultly, while also gaining zero experience, and then getting in a stupidly high Torment public game on a level 59 character. I am reporting it here in the (likely vain) hope that it was a bug and not exploiting.

-Hate
06/16/2019 10:32 AMPosted by Hateborne
I am reporting it here in the (likely vain) hope that it was a bug and not exploiting.

If you had searched you would know that this "bug" exists already a while and was reported many many times.
06/16/2019 03:59 PMPosted by DEATHWISH
06/16/2019 10:32 AMPosted by Hateborne
I am reporting it here in the (likely vain) hope that it was a bug and not exploiting.

If you had searched you would know that this "bug" exists already a while and was reported many many times.

My apologies, I'll be sure to spend a good 30 minutes memorizing the forums before attempting to help via a bug report.