An Unexpected Error Has Occurred

Technical Support
An Unexpected Error Has Occurred

For some reason just recently Diablo 3 has been randomly crashing on me and giving me this error. It's not for anything specific either but it happens often enough that it makes it difficult to complete bounties and rifts. Please help.

59201784-0C0A-4901-8367-530DEA0E57F1
this is happening to me on about half of my rifts this season
So do you think its something we have installed? Internet issue? Hardware issue? I scanned and repaired, cleaned my registry, scanned for viruses and maleware, disabled nvidia geforce overlay, disabled razors RAM boost, the game is still crashing... It's so frustrating trying to do bounties. I've been doing speed builds just to try to complete all 5 before the game crashes..
Hello :
06/14/2019 07:58 AMPosted by LOLitsKen
disabled razors RAM boost,
If you are using a Razer keyboard or mouse, the crash could be a result of incompatibility with the Razer SDK module. Razer/Synapse has released a beta version of Synapse-3; it doesn't solve the SDK issues for all, but I have had a few cases where upgrading to Synapse-3 did solve it.

See https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20765737231 for details on how to get the beta Synapse-3 drivers.
Thank you I will try this out when I get home
06/14/2019 08:42 AMPosted by LOLitsKen
Thank you I will try this out when I get home
Good stuff - let us know how it works out for you.
Marked As Solution
Hey, LOLitsKen!

I noticed you haven't tried to play since your last post, but I checked the crashes for you and it is being caused by DiscordHook64.dll. This would be the Discord Overlay feature. Just make sure to disable this option in Discord and it should prevent the crashes.
06/16/2019 05:49 PMPosted by Ibaraius
Hey, LOLitsKen!

I noticed you haven't tried to play since your last post, but I checked the crashes for you and it is being caused by DiscordHook64.dll. This would be the Discord Overlay feature. Just make sure to disable this option in Discord and it should prevent the crashes.

Thank you so much! I just got a chance to try playing this morning and it indeed was still crashing. Just disabled Discord overlay gonna keep attempting to play, i will report back if it crashes again
So far so good the game has been running over an hour thank you so much you are a life saver!
Glad to hear it helped!