Monsters that refuse to die (Season 17)

Bug Report
I am playing season 17 and I have found a bug that is constantly disrupting my game play. A case in point just happened. I was trying to do bounties. Many of the bounties will say to kill every monster on level 2 of some area. This bug makes it so at least one monster refuses to die. I am running the bounties on Torment 16. I am playing a wizard with Storm Armor on. My storm armor has been hitting the last monster, along with my hireling and occasionally summoned shadow clones, for several minutes and the last mob is showing zero health. That last MOB is parked on the screen like it died standing up. This makes it impossible to finish the bounty.

I am playing on XBox One. My gamer tag is Absa. I believe with this information you should be able to clone my female wizard and try to reproduce the issue. The build is just to keep storm armor up and hit the right trigger to kill, teleport when needed.
You have reached the realm of PC Bug reporting :)

Console Bug form https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/10881289/
This happened to me after I finished GR's. Problem is I play hardcore and try to talk with the gem lady but get insta killed by this mob that can't be targeted or killed. I'm not playing for a while to cool off because it was extremely frustrating.
06/19/2019 05:09 PMPosted by Deadlycakes
This happened to me after I finished GR's. Problem is I play hardcore and try to talk with the gem lady but get insta killed by this mob that can't be targeted or killed. I'm not playing for a while to cool off because it was extremely frustrating.
I have had this happen before in HC, and my solution was to lead the mob further into the map all the way to the door to the next level, then teleport home and walk through the map again from the beginning.
This just happened to my wife and I. Last thing on the map to kill and got stuck at 0 health and would not die. Could not complete the bounty Clear the Caverns of Frost : Kill all enemies on level 2. Elite is named Mirasol.