Some Kanai Cubes QoL

General Discussion
Sometimes when we are trying to get one item we convert rare to legendary one by one.

Give option to multi-convert rare.

Usually players fill 1600 shards after spend per example all with rings, after that it convert one by one. Give option to convert multi-rare to legendary. It would save a lot of time. Thanks.
That's actually a good idea. Just tell it how many you want to do and it just mass converts in a single shot.
06/19/2019 10:18 AMPosted by PardalBR
Give option to convert multi-rare to legendary. It would save a lot of time. Thanks.

That would be a nice QoL! It's just like the gems QoL which allows us to select the amount we wish to convert. Although it would be really nice also to be able to convert directly between levels. Example: from imperial directly to flawless royal, saving time in the internal conversions.
One by one is the only way I'm doing it. Why would I waste more materials than is necessary? I can't even tell you how many times I've got what I was after within the first couple tries.

Just another "Pointless Pardal" thread of the day.
06/19/2019 10:55 AMPosted by DonMartin
One by one is the only way I'm doing it. Why would I waste more materials than is necessary? I can't even tell you how many times I've got what I was after within the first couple tries.

This really. Why would you EVER do it multiple at once. You could get it on the first roll but if you did it 50 times, guess what you just wasted 49 sets of mats. It really takes no time at all to go one by one.

Terrible idea is terrible by our resident "suggester"
Not everyone is that lucky.
I've been running Wizard orbs and keep getting Etched Sigil.

When you're farming T13+ it's fairly quick to restock Death Breaths.
@DonMartin

You surely post a lot for some1 that doesn't even know how to gear properly....

How could you even know whats good for players when u have no clue??

Any1 who gears monk like you do, should not write a post here.

Its not the gear, but the rolls that give away your extraordinary knowledge of the game...

U can do t9 in 10min with that , if that... I bet u are the one that screamed away against adding more torments in the game LOL... For you, it must be hell to play this game...

https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/DonMartin-1373/hero/112064180
06/19/2019 10:55 AMPosted by DonMartin

06/19/2019 12:12 PMPosted by Nikorr
You surely post a lot for some1 that doesn't even know how to gear properly

It's actually a pretty fun build. You've got to be able to work with something other than the cookie cutter builds when you've died a few times in HC. Using what you have left is part of the fun!

There's no shame in that. Play your way.

Cheers!
I feel like this would only be useful if you could multi convert items of different types. Like others have pointed out, 1 by 1 ensure that you don't waste mats in the event that you get your target item within the first few attempts.

However, if we could upgrade pants, ring, and weapon at the same time, that could be useful.
I don't get the bickering between people. I don't think this suggestion is an odd one to ask for.

While I wouldn't do a mass output on this (maybe 5 at time, once later on in the season?), I still like choices. Those who want to do 50 at a time, sure. Those who want to do one-by-one? Fine too.

Win win for both parties. I personally do like ~20 at a time for hellfire amulets.
I can understand this for trying things like crafting rings to get the puzzle rings. But for other items, and i mean virtually any other item, I would still do 1 at a time to not burn extra mats that would not be needed.
i'd also like the "roll until" button, e.g. roll the amu until it has at least 95% cd (bracers have 20% fire dmg,...) or mats are gone :) and keep highest value of course.
What is missing is a recipe in the Kanai's cube to convert forgotten souls to death breath. hope to see this recipe added in the next patch.
06/19/2019 07:20 PMPosted by Wootytooty
I don't get the bickering between people. I don't think this suggestion is an odd one to ask for.

While I wouldn't do a mass output on this (maybe 5 at time, once later on in the season?), I still like choices. Those who want to do 50 at a time, sure. Those who want to do one-by-one? Fine too.

Win win for both parties. I personally do like ~20 at a time for hellfire amulets.

You said the truth. Everybody complain about power creep, complain about D3, instead giving idea to improve it or leave it they just love complaining.
06/21/2019 01:45 PMPosted by PardalBR
You said the truth. Everybody complain about power creep, complain about D3, instead giving idea to improve it or leave it they just love complaining.

One of your latest suggestion threads was about giving heroes extra main stat / vitality based on how many items had been extracted into the Cube, i.e. your very own way to combat power creep was to suggest more of it. This is why your threads get so many down-votes, i.e. your suggestions, whilst changes, are not improvements.
Probably the best idea you have had. But.. still a miss imo.

However... While I wouldn't find this useful personally, due to bounty mats being rediculously precious to me, I can't see the harm in this being an option for people that would like it.