Forum migration

Barbarian
I am not playing for nearly a year now, and it is safe to say that I am not coming back anytime soon, or ever. I am more likely to play Standard in that other game than come back to D3, but in all honesty there is too much content coming out every 12 or so weeks for me to play standard. I finally have full physical WW barb using 2 h weapon with leap, that downed Uber Elder under 3 minutes few days into the league.

I love D3, I played with passion, grinded for thousands of hours. Did season, non season, had 5 classes in top 100 solo, was top 10 barb in season and non season, holded top US EQ clears, played with amazing players, but there isn’t enough content for me here.

Have fun fellas, I salute you for your hard work on keeping the forum going, maybe we will see each other in Diablo 4. As is, that other game is blowing my beloved Diablo 3 out of the water with constant content, variety of builds, economy and in game community.
Hey S4v, best of luck in that other game!
06/23/2019 07:12 PMPosted by S4v4G3
I am not playing for nearly a year now, and it is safe to say that I am not coming back anytime soon, or ever. I am more likely to play Standard in that other game than come back to D3, but in all honesty there is too much content coming out every 12 or so weeks for me to play standard. I finally have full physical WW barb using 2 h weapon with leap, that downed Uber Elder under 3 minutes few days into the league.

I love D3, I played with passion, grinded for thousands of hours. Did season, non season, had 5 classes in top 100 solo, was top 10 barb in season and non season, holded top US EQ clears, played with amazing players, but there isn’t enough content for me here.

Have fun fellas, I salute you for your hard work on keeping the forum going, maybe we will see each other in Diablo 4. As is, that other game is blowing my beloved Diablo 3 out of the water with constant content, variety of builds, economy and in game community.

Shame to see you go but thank you for everything over the years!
07/08/2019 05:25 PMPosted by Nevalistis
07/08/2019 04:46 PMPosted by CrowRezin
So forum update on July 9th then?

Yep. Just popping in here to confirm we'll be beginning and completing the forum migration tomorrow.

See you all on the other side!

Migration going down today.