An error has occurred.

Technical Support
Diablo 3 keeps crashing after i press play on battle net.What am I supposed to do.
515C59CB-DD94-425A-8BC6-2279BEDF77F2
Hey, Zackoulis24!

It looks like you may have 32-bit Windows 10 and outdated drivers. To be sure, let's collect a DXDIAG.

Please collect a new DXDIAG and post it here using the Code Blocks button in the posting options. Just make sure the full DXDIAG contents are between the code tags.
how to updated after having battle to skeleton king.
06/23/2019 05:56 PMPosted by mcrebs17
how to updated after having battle to skeleton king.
See https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20771117067#post-4
This is the error code that I get. 81D0604A-7D52-4C40-8D25-FE7F26889FCE
i am also getting the random crash of death 7B63F611-FC98-4D06-9680-AE787E63D6B5 windows 10 x64, intel i5 9500k, 32gbs ram, 1080ti watercooled, game is installed to a ssd. doubled checked my drivers are all up to date or atleast my video drivers are, nothing else has been changed since the last patch
It's recommended to create your own thread or contact our Technical Support so we can assist with the crash reports individually. The crash reports provided can vary drastically and troubleshooting will be different.

@GonzoX89X, there two different crash reports, but both are pointing to Graphics API issues (DirectX11), or possibly a graphics driver/windows issue as the crash is fairly generic. It is calling out the graphics api, drivers, and the windows kernel/hardware abstraction layer. 32-bit mode may help if its just a graphics API issue since this should default to DirectX9. On the Blizzard Application, go to Options > Game Settings on the Diablo III tab and check "Launch 32-bit client".

@ForTheHorde, this ones a little bit different. One it calling out the Nvidia Drivers specifically, while another is calling the MSI Afterburner or Rivatuner Statistics and also calling out the graphics is resetting. I recommend to contact our technical support directly so we can look into this closer with you.

If the problem does continue, please start a new thread with DxDiag files.
    1. Press Windows Key + R, type in DxDiag and press Enter.
    2. In the window, click Save All Information.
    3. Name the file and click Save.
    4. Please copy and paste the DxDiag information in-between the code blocks (</> button).
    It should look like this.
Yeah. Go stop spamming! Copyer afelas.