Minus 3k topazes

Bug Report
Yesturday i sorted out gems a little, took off the gems i have on my main chars to make a third pile of marquise topazes in my gem's stash's tab...

Tonight, I open my stash, the pile is just gone... 3,xxx gems desapeared just like this... i can't find them anywhere.

I already had to rollback my account last year to recover my BoT...

I m just gonna sit on 3k marquises gems this time but gee, do something. Why collecting things if you can't put them in a safe place ?
Dear readers,

I recognize that my thread hasn't been written in the perfects forms but :

1) I think i m in the right section to tell and describe what happened to me
2) The purpose of this section is supposed to mention any found bug
3) My purpose was (and still is) to know if some other players are affected by the same problem.

Cheers.
06/26/2019 06:42 AMPosted by Orwell1
1) I think i m in the right section to tell and describe what happened to me
2) The purpose of this section is supposed to mention any found bug
OK - you did that.

06/26/2019 06:42 AMPosted by Orwell1
3) My purpose was (and still is) to know if some other players are affected by the same problem.
I guess not... since no one replied to you. Also, I do not recall such an occurence being mentioned by anyone... ever.

If you are expecting an answer from Blizzard, I'm afraid you will be very disappointed. They almost never reply. You can verify that by looking at the forum main page and searching for the blue Blizzard logo in the left column, then opening the conversation and checking the date of Blizzard's contribution.

If you are expecting someone to review game logs and see what happened to those 3000+ gems you say disappear, again that will not happen since there are no game logs.
Thanks for your reply Boubou, first of all.

No I do not expect any investigations or anything from blizzard, I m totally aware about blizzard's (miss)comunication in general as an accurate reader of this forum.

As for your guessings, you are wrong (to stay polite). I won't search these huges threads talking about normal and legendary gems losses but they exist (or have existed)... last year, nearly half my friend list had that issue, some of them had to roll back their account up to 3 times. So I really dont need your expertise or a lecture either about this. If you aren't concerned by this issue touch wood and enjoy your games my friend.

But don't come here and tell me that you don't recall such an occurence being ever mentionned...

If nobody comes here saying he encounters the same thing as me in the next days or in the week then this thread will fall down and that ll be it.

If some players are encountering the same issue, a fresh topic is opened to fill it (or at least refer to it).
06/26/2019 07:42 AMPosted by Orwell1
But don't come here and tell me that you don't recall such an occurence being ever mentionned...

You come here looking for info and asking if anyone has seen or heard of this. Then when someone states that this is not something that he has heard of... (I havn't heard this one ever... ) you reject the information.... What do you want... to guess that no one has or just know that its not a thing?
I don't feel i m rejecting what you call "the information" because there is just no informations in Boubou's answer. He comes here with some "I'm guessing" and "I don't recall" and some presumptions. Well, should I have say "thank you very much, it helps a lot", as like i mentionned, a lot of players that I play with have had the same kinds of problems with their gems a year ago more or less. I just can't...

Now sorry I got moody seeing this answer.

What do you want... to guess that no one has or just know that its not a thing?

Both would have suited me but as nobody comes here to tell he encounters the same problem, i am trying to remember how these facts happened. Even people of my friendlist this time tell me they didn't lose a gem since quite a while now. So i assume i dropped them somewhere by accident (even if it's hard to admit as I visually remember the scene) or i am a very isolate case this time. I can't know. I wish I just could.