Challenge Rift Items Not Posting to Inventory

General Discussion
Basically the title. I completed the challenge rift and received the reward chest. I got the email fine, and opened the chest on my seasonal character. The items dropped on the ground fine, everything looked fine. Opened my inventory to view my spoils....and nada. My inventory was blank. Even checked my stash just on the off-chance they were there. Nothing. No new craft materials. No plans. No weapons. It was like the chest never existed.

What the sh*t? (T.T) That challenge rift took me a while to beat </3
Wrong forum. It is not a technical issue.
Supports don't handle in-game questions or bugs. They only handle technical issues, such as crash, lag, disconnection.
06/25/2019 11:52 AMPosted by Phoe
My inventory was blank. Even checked my stash just on the off-chance they were there. Nothing. No new craft materials. No plans. No weapons.
The crafting materials all went to their "crafting inventory", accessible by clicking the anvil shaped button in your inventory.... which is why you don't see it in your inventory.

I rarely (never actually) get plans or weapons... looks like you didn't get any either.

---------------------
Here's a screenshot I did after opening the Challenge Rift cache :
https://i.imgur.com/T9DJ2L3.jpg
As you can see, I got : Death Breath (35), Blood Shards (475), Arcane Dust (357), Veiled crystals (125), Reusable Parts (368) and 15 each of the bounty-specific crafting materials.... and 5.1 million gold (already picked up by my pet and showing near the ressource globe).

As I said above... all that goes into the crafting material inventory (except for the gold of course) so it takes no room in your inventory.
06/25/2019 02:07 PMPosted by Boubou
I rarely (never actually) get plans or weapons... looks like you didn't get any either.
You are correct. All you get in the Challenge Cache are Mats, Gold and Blood Shards. So, you will never see any items, Plans or Designs in your Inventory. (Your Gold and BS will increase, as well as your Mats. But, you might not notice it unless you check them before you pick up your Challenge loot).

06/25/2019 11:52 AMPosted by Phoe
Opened my inventory to view my spoils....and nada. My inventory was blank.
Don't bother posting this in the Bug Report Forum. As Boubou pointed out, your Gold and BS count should have increased. Open your Mats Inventory to check your Mats. You don't receive any other items at all from the Challenge Cache.
You are correct. All you get in the Challenge Cache is Mats, Gold and Blood Shards.
OK, that's what I thought but wasn't sure - I got confused by this statement in the Game Guide:
If you are successful, you’ll receive a Challenge Rift Cache, which contains a myriad of useful items from crafting materials and gems to Blood Shards and Legendary items.
https://us.diablo3.com/en/game/guide/gameplay/game-modes#challenge-rift
OK, that's what I thought but wasn't sure - I got confused by:
If you are successful, you’ll receive a Challenge Rift Cache, which contains a myriad of useful items from crafting materials and gems to Blood Shards and Legendary items.
https://us.diablo3.com/en/game/guide/gameplay/game-modes#challenge-rift
I probably should have used a different word than "items" when I said:
So, you will never see any items, Plans or Designs in your Inventory.
Technically, "items" include Armor, Weapons, Jewelry, Mats... well... everything.

But, yeah. The Challenge Cache is "set in stone". You always only get the "items": Gold, Blood Shards, Crafting Mats and Bounty Mats. And the number of all of these are set too. (As you stated above and confirmed in your screenshot).

But you will never get the "items": Armor, Weapons, Jewelry, Plans or Designs in a Challenge Cache. ;-)

============
Edit:
I read this a couple of times, but, for some reason, the last two words didn't sink in. I don't know why Blizzard included "Legendary items" in that description. But, I have never received anything other than what we discussed above.
Thanks guys! I was super confused. Wish I'd looked at my mats beforehand haha