Each pet should give secondary affix bonus

General Discussion
Stop beating this dead horse Pardal. Come up with a fresh idea we can have fun thrashin... discussing, I mean.
06/27/2019 07:52 AMPosted by Jazz
Stop beating this dead horse Pardal. Come up with a fresh idea we can have fun thrashin... discussing, I mean.

Sure. Let's discuss it. Everybody say about power creep but season buffs it's not 1% power creep from this idea.

So a solution for whiners:

Pets secondary affix won't work wether the number of that affix has accumulated above X.

Example the character has cooldown above 40% so the buff pet won't work. And this way on.
I have a better suggestion: stop posting these rubbish ideas! A bad idea is bad, no matter how you twist and turn it.

Cosmetic pets are cosmetic. End of discussion.
06/27/2019 07:19 AMPosted by PardalBR
See season buffs. It's not compared with this. This feature i said would not help not 1 high GR progress increase. On contrary from season buffs they jumped from 125 to 150 on a week.

Totally incorrect. Giving a universal buff to RoRG or LON caused a small amount of power creep by freeing up the ring slots, but not 25 GR levels worth or power creep, that was caused by the massive buff they gave to certain skills to try to balance the game.

People didn't like the RoRG and LON buffs because of the small amount of power creep they added to the game, they liked them because it opened up build diversity. Your pet buff idea does nothing like the 2 seasonal buffs, so stop comparing them, it is apples and orange. Your pet buff only adds a small amount of power creep to the game, otherwise it adds nothing to the overall game.
06/27/2019 09:18 AMPosted by Alexismad
People didn't like the RoRG and LON buffs because of the small amount of power creep they added to the game, they liked them because it opened up build diversity. Your pet buff idea does nothing like the 2 seasonal buffs, so stop comparing them, it is apples and orange. Your pet buff only adds a small amount of power creep to the game, otherwise it adds nothing to the overall game

Sure so let's vote to remove all power creep from the game which do not add build diversity like caldesamn and paragons. Remove power creep it's not the solution if you remove these both features you would see the community stop playing season each time more earlier.
06/27/2019 09:24 AMPosted by PardalBR
06/27/2019 09:18 AMPosted by Alexismad
People didn't like the RoRG and LON buffs because of the small amount of power creep they added to the game, they liked them because it opened up build diversity. Your pet buff idea does nothing like the 2 seasonal buffs, so stop comparing them, it is apples and orange. Your pet buff only adds a small amount of power creep to the game, otherwise it adds nothing to the overall game

Sure so let's vote to remove all power creep from the game which do not add build diversity like caldesamn and paragons. Remove power creep it's not the solution if you remove these both features you would see the community stop playing season each time more earlier.

Adding more power creep certainly isn’t the solution, especially to something that’s meant to be cosmetic.
06/27/2019 09:24 AMPosted by PardalBR

Why vote on something that the devs would never do.

Better solution would be to not add needless powercreep in the first place, such as cosmetic pets having an actual effect on players stats.
06/27/2019 09:46 AMPosted by Oblivion
Better solution would be to not add needless powercreep in the first place

Sure so on your view it would not be needed ancient nor primal legendaries, paragons or caldesamns because they are needless powercreep and they do not add gameplay build diversity.

Wake up. This is a grind game. How much more you play more strong you stay. It's the game core design it says you have to grind to get stronger NOT ME. It's already on the game.
06/27/2019 10:05 AMPosted by PardalBR
Sure so on your view it would not be needed ancient nor primal legendaries, paragons or caldesamns because they are needless powercreep and they do not add gameplay build diversity.

Considering we have some builds that require high level stats that can't be attain without any of those you just listed, I'd say that statement of yours is incorrect.

Wake up. This is a grind game. How much more you play more strong you stay. It's the game core design it says you have to grind to get stronger NOT ME. It's already on the game.

Take your own advice. No one said anything about not wanting to grind in this game...
06/26/2019 04:40 AMPosted by PardalBR
Good idea:

Possible solutions discussion

Which one is it? Good ideas don't usually need to be fixed before they even come out. Heres an actual good idea; leave things the way they are.
06/26/2019 04:40 AMPosted by PardalBR
Good idea:

No, it's a terrible idea. People would be forced to farm or run with certain pets in order to maximize their builds, and some of those might end up being exclusives that were only available for a short time.

Because it's a grind game it's a wrong idea to have pets increase your power.

Now you're catching on.

Well.. yeah, Ancient and Primal legendary items weren’t needed. All they did was artificially extend the loot hunt because the devs raised the drop rates sky high and added more difficulties where the rewards were even higher than that.

Paragon ended up just being a main stat push, which was a bad way to handle it. But no, I wouldn’t remove Paragon entirely.. the things you get out of it like resource reduction and cooldowns reduction can actually help builds out.

Caldesaan could also have been much more.. but it’s just another stat push. So yes, that was kinda pointless.

Wake up. Cosmetics are cosmetics - they aren’t meant to affect your level of power.