Urshi disappear bug?

Bug Report
I did my regular 150s. And was choosing which gem to upgrade, and then, Urshi just disappeared. (I was still in the rift, never left. My teammates went to town.)

Is this a bug?
If you're teammates went to town that's got me thinking that one of them probably closed the rift while you were still in there and that's probably why Urshi disappeared.
06/20/2019 08:10 PMPosted by JohnTravolta
Is this a bug?

Yes, but I think in all the time I've been playing, I think I've only had this once and I have no idea what triggered her disappearing as I had all five of my gem upgrade rolls remaining.

06/20/2019 09:54 PMPosted by jimbo
If you're teammates went to town that's got me thinking that one of them probably closed the rift while you were still in there and that's probably why Urshi disappeared.

It's supposed to only be possible to complete a GR by talking to Orek after all players that took part in the GR have used up all of their gem upgrade rolls. As the OP hadn't done their upgrades, none of the other players should have been able to hand it in. When Urshi disappears like this, it counts as if the player has done the gem upgrades, even though they haven't.
i encountered 2 bugs with urshi, so yes this looks like another bug too.
Couple of things to clear up.
You cannot close a rift until everyone uses up all of their gem rolls.

HOWEVER

if you did not participate in much of the GR, the protection for you to upgrade at Urshi is removed.
06/21/2019 07:23 AMPosted by Dragonmaster
HOWEVER

if you did not participate in much of the GR, the protection for you to upgrade at Urshi is removed.

This is common knowledge.

If you are powerleveling a leecher, and they go back to town after you move to 2nd floor, it is very important that the leecher begins gem upgrades before you have finished with Urshi after RG kill.

Urshi will disappear immediately after the leader has finished upgrades if the leecher has not already started their gem upgrades.
06/21/2019 08:41 AMPosted by Chetanji
HOWEVER

If you are powerleveling a leecher, and they go back to town after you move to 2nd floor, it is very important that the leecher begins gem upgrades before you have finished with Urshi after RG kill.

Urshi will disappear immediately after the leader has finished upgrades if the leecher has not already started their gem upgrades.

This doesn't happen when I'm using other 2 accounts to gear up. When I start a run, I move my other accts through the portal to wait in town. After the RG kill, I move them to my flag to meet me. Then I upgrade my gems and tp to town to get ready to launch the next gr. I upgrade my gems with my other accounts while I (the leader) wait in town. As soon as all gems are upgraded, I can start a new gr, but not until the other 2 have upgraded their gems.

While I can confirm what you're saying 100%, OP is taking about 150s and I'm pretty sure he was the zbarb so he was vital to the team's success.

I wonder if there was a lag spike or one of those "you've been disconnected from the server" errors where you can sometimes stay in the game and you're not immediately kicked out to the game lobby. Obviously just guessing. Sorry you missed out on 5 150 upgrade rolls.
06/21/2019 09:41 AMPosted by BMan
This doesn't happen when I'm using other 2 accounts to gear up. When I start a run, I move my other accts through the portal to wait in town. After the RG kill, I move them to my flag to meet me. Then I upgrade my gems and tp to town to get ready to launch the next gr. I upgrade my gems with my other accounts while I (the leader) wait in town. As soon as all gems are upgraded, I can start a new gr, but not until the other 2 have upgraded their gems.

The reason your method works is because noone does anything with Urshi until the complete party has flagged in to the Leader.
Then and only then does the Leader gem up and anyone else in party is clear to do so whenever they feel like it.

What I am talking about in above post is that once RG is dead, and the Leader immediately gems up before the leechers arrive, Urshi will disappear.
06/21/2019 10:15 AMPosted by asoong

While I can confirm what you're saying 100%, OP is taking about 150s and I'm pretty sure he was the zbarb so he was vital to the team's success.

I wonder if there was a lag spike or one of those "you've been disconnected from the server" errors where you can sometimes stay in the game and you're not immediately kicked out to the game lobby. Obviously just guessing. Sorry you missed out on 5 150 upgrade rolls.

Hi Asoong, Yeah. I was still in the GR, choosing which gem to upgrade, and then the box disappeared, and Urshi is gone. Everyone else ported to town before I finished upgrading. Is that what causes the bug?
06/21/2019 02:12 PMPosted by JohnTravolta

Hi Asoong, Yeah. I was still in the GR, choosing which gem to upgrade, and then the box disappeared, and Urshi is gone. Everyone else ported to town before I finished upgrading. Is that what causes the bug?

I don't think so. I've experienced Chetanji's scenario but it doesn't sound like yours since you were already at Urshi.

Assuming the wiz was party leader, the only thing I can think of is this... Wiz was in town while the you other 3 took down the RG, after RG killed, wiz came back to loot/upgrade and you left to salvage, shard, or look for pools. You then went back to Urshi after everyone else was done and tp'd back to town. Then someone closed the GR while you were still trying to upgrade.

Again, all just guesses. Best thing is for you to tell us each person's sequence of events. That would narrow things down significantly. Hit me up if you guys want me to help test and be the last to upgrade. I don't mind risking a few gem ups if it means we can identify the bug.
You cannot close a rift until everyone uses up all of their gem rolls.

That's the whole reason for this thread. Sometimes one of the participants will not have carried out their gem upgrades and one of the other party members is able to close the GR, i.e. it's a bug.

As I mentioned in my first response, I've had this bug occur. It happened when I was doing a solo GR, i.e. I'm nominally the leader of the party (of one), I participated in 100% of the GR and yet she disappeared without me having done any of my five gem upgrades and the GR was closable thereafter.
Yep happen if you (wiz) stay out of the gr when boss die...if this happen and the other 3players up gems urshi disappear.
06/21/2019 08:41 AMPosted by Chetanji
HOWEVER

I have never had anyone in the guild i'm in have this issue before, i asked around to hear nothing about it. It must be a rare occurrence. I Power-level some people, I've been power-leveled before, never had this issue. I tried to re-create it as well a few minutes ago, and failed to do so. Maybe its because they go into town?