a wow related question

Technical Support
i would,ve posted on wow forms but im not subbed,
My question,
DOES WoW count as both
1. preautherized payments.
2.reccurring bill payment.

for context im trying to qualify for a free ipad from RBC bank.

imagen a grown !@# man asking for help.

in my books wow would qualify as both but i came to land of the smart people just to double check.
If I say only to refresh check then that is all be down. Corse this is all be down times ago, protection confirmed, worry from this nothing be have.
And guys, why is you all it clicked very small count dislikes.
Preauthorized would be something along the lines (if it were a thing) of Blizzard WoW asking in advance to authorize a payment in the future for something and no further communication is needed. This is usually a 1 time thing in most companies.

Reoccurring would be something that happens the same time every month and is automatically billed / debited out of your account.
06/21/2019 12:36 PMPosted by guardian
for context im trying to qualify for a free ipad from RBC bank.

06/21/2019 12:36 PMPosted by guardian
DOES WoW count as both
1. preautherized payments.
2.reccurring bill payment.

From the RBC Website

Set up two of the following by November 29, 2019:

Your payroll as a direct deposit
Two pre-authorized monthly payments (PAPs)
Two bill payments to a service provider

That means you have to go into the Web Bill Payment section of your RBC account and set up the payments there. You using a credit card or PayPal to pay for a WoW sub won't count I don't think. You are setting up the payment from the Blizzard account side where as the bank wants it setup on the bank side in their bill pay system.

Think of it as push and pull. They want you to push the money from the bank to a vendor, not have the vendor pull it to them. Blizz does not let you set up the payment from the bank bill pay so you can't do that.