Greater Rift 120 club.

General Discussion
If you have cleared 120+ solo this season, you're an official member of the GR 120 club.
I cleared a 123 solo! Which is actually higher than my previous personal best for 4 player from past seasons lol.
You might need to get out of your house and get some friends.
Your need for constant attention is troubling. Call SS, she also needs help.
We really do not care for the daily updates on how great you think your are.
06/25/2019 11:46 AMPosted by Avalon
You might need to get out of your house and get some friends.
Your need for consent attention is troubling. Call SS, she also needs help.

There's like a bunch of people in the GR 120 club. Check the Leader Board. I consider them all my friends.
Oh, look, a third brag thread.
06/25/2019 12:14 PMPosted by Meteorblade
Oh, look, a third brag thread.

This isn't a brag thread, it's an official meeting for the GR 120 club.
What is so special about Greater Rift (GR) 120?

I only ask because I find that there is little incentive to go above GR 70, once I have unlocked Primal items. I do not like the feeling of grinding for paragon levels to do higher GR's, and vice versa. Am I missing something here?
Im in the 70's club. Grrr baby yah.
Anyone else join would be just groovy.
06/25/2019 12:50 PMPosted by HelloKitty

GR 120 is what I consider to be what most builds are balanced around. It started with the Rise of the Necromancer DLC, and the patch following. Most classes can run 120 when well optimized.

I only ask because I find that there is little incentive to go above GR 70, once I have unlocked Primal items. I do not like the feeling of grinding for paragon levels to do higher GR's, and vice versa. Am I missing something here?

In short,not much just bigger numbers.

Some ppl care about min-maxing their builds,leaderboards and whatnot.

Me,I prefer to set my own goals every season which was a GR 110 and finished at 116 with my LoN WD so this season is now over for me.

Can't be bothered with actual pushing or paragon grinding since we don't have a real Solo mode.
These look at me threads remind me of that Mad Tv show
https://youtu.be/85bvYy5hcFA
I think anyone that beats their personal best should feel a sense of achievement.
However, in saying that - What I'd really like to see is someone who plays in no groups, no metas who got over 120+ in pure solo mode with no help and their gems to 150 without one single person helping them, especially considering the leaders all seem to be in the 130's these days.

Now that would be something worth bragging about.

The game is not fun anymore that is all the game is today just race to do everything in the game. Just grind to be the leaderboard & Paragon kings.

This whole game become nothing but a big free for all. I remember when you did a Rift or GR. If somebody was not with the team most of the time they got kick. Today everybody just runs by themselves.

Plus what do you get for being on the leaderboard. You don't win anything or maybe we can give him a cookie. LOL
06/25/2019 01:57 PMPosted by Davey
Plus what do you get for being on the leaderboard. You don't win anything or maybe we can give him a cookie. LOL

Sorry, but the GR 120 club doesn't serve refreshments, because we are online only.
The Leader Boards are available for viewing in-game even after the season ends.
06/25/2019 01:59 PMPosted by TrvAix

Sorry, but the GR 120 club doesn't serve refreshments, because we are online only.
The Leader Boards are available for viewing in-game even after the season ends.

Thanks for pointing that out, I didn't know that. Two accounts and have been here from day one!!!!
06/25/2019 01:39 PMPosted by Bassdude
I think anyone that beats their personal best should feel a sense of achievement.
However, in saying that - What I'd really like to see is someone who plays in no groups, no metas who got over 120+ in pure solo mode with no help and their gems to 150 without one single person helping them, especially considering the leaders all seem to be in the 130's these days.

Now that would be something worth bragging about.

Rage, the co-author of the Barbarian Buff Proposal that is currently circulating on these forums, is one such person. His latest fire EQ clear is 123 and he is, and has always been, a purely solo player.
06/25/2019 11:33 AMPosted by TrvAix
If you have cleared 120+ solo this season, you're an official member of the GR 120 club.
I cleared a 123 solo! Which is actually higher than my previous personal best for 4 player from past seasons lol.

Do you want a cookie?
06/25/2019 01:39 PMPosted by Bassdude
What I'd really like to see is someone who plays in no groups, no metas who got over 120+ in pure solo mode with no help and their gems to 150 without one single person helping them, especially considering the leaders all seem to be in the 130's these days.

Did that in S16 with my Jade WD, cleared 121 (rank 9) playing solo. I don't have any group GR clear record. The only thing I do in groups is public bounties. I'm also the only player in top10 that's under p2000.

I haven't really pushed this season, but GR120 shouldn't be a problem for my crusader once I start pushing.
06/25/2019 11:48 AMPosted by TrvAix
I consider them all my friends.

Sorry, but that's a big problem ... call friends to people who are in a place similar to yours is truly sad and shows that you do not have real friends.

A friend, a real friend, is much more than someone similar to you...
He might need a comfort dog, he seems to have issues and needs attention.
06/25/2019 08:15 PMPosted by MFPF
is truly sad and shows that you do not have real friends.

Wow dude, wow. I really don't appreciate these types of insults. I've been getting this a lot lately. And I've done nothing but try to interact with players on the forum who share the same enjoyment of Diablo 3.