Greater Rift 120 club.

General Discussion
06/25/2019 12:50 PMPosted by HelloKitty
What is so special about Greater Rift (GR) 120?

You get no social life and that makes you jaded against criticism, I think? What else?
Lol no I don't need any help *__* but I do agree this is starting to get old. If you wanna share constant updates use Instagram lol
06/25/2019 11:33 AMPosted by TrvAix
If you have cleared 120+ solo this season, you're an official member of the GR 120 club.
I cleared a 123 solo! Which is actually higher than my previous personal best for 4 player from past seasons lo

here have a cookie

*throw a cookie*
For what it's worth..

GR120+ solo is a pretty good effort imo, if you didn't bot/hack to get there.

Gratz dude, don't let em rain on your parade.
06/25/2019 09:05 PMPosted by Jay
For what it's worth..

I'm a legit player. No 3rd party programs.
And I really appreciate it, and that's a good point lol. Seriously what if I was a botter making this thread? haha.

All players who have completed 120+ solo are in the club though. progs or not you can still come to the meetings.
06/25/2019 08:36 PMPosted by TrvAix
06/25/2019 08:15 PMPosted by MFPF
is truly sad and shows that you do not have real friends.

Wow dude, wow. I really don't appreciate these types of insults. I've been getting this a lot lately. And I've done nothing but try to interact with players on the forum who share the same enjoyment of Diablo 3.

Hands up people who are in the I currently downvote TrvAix Club.
OP you need to realise that every one of your posts is simply a straight up brag. It has nothing to do with making the game better, features that you like or dislike to gain player feedback. All your posts are OMG hey look at me. Im going to the D3 Leaderboards Club tonight to pickup chicks.... Honestly
These kinds of posts dont benefit the playerbase or forum base at all and are most likely the reason for all the downvotes and negative feedback you are getting.
06/25/2019 08:55 PMPosted by TrvAix
It's something I'm good at...
I consider myself the best gamer ever

But it's not a brag thread, right?

I feel like it needed to be said.

It didn't.
06/25/2019 09:10 PMPosted by TrvAix
06/25/2019 09:05 PMPosted by Jay
For what it's worth..

I'm a legit player. No 3rd party programs.
And I really appreciate it, and that's a good point lol. Seriously what if I was a botter making this thread? haha.

All players who have completed 120+ solo are in the club though. progs or not you can still come to the meetings.

Oh I figured, wasn't accusing. That part of my post was more so to better explain myself.

Keep pushing! If you have the time, you're in for a great finish to the season.

PS: ex raver here too, but I used to produce rather than DJ.. looooong time ago now though.
@TrvAix
Wow dude, wow. I really don't appreciate these types of insults. I've been getting this a lot lately. And I've done nothing but try to interact with players on the forum who share the same enjoyment of Diablo 3.

Well, you are ready for a psychiatrist now.
06/25/2019 01:39 PMPosted by Bassdude
I think anyone that beats their personal best should feel a sense of achievement.
However, in saying that -

Three posts about it is well......

Like me, we keep feeding the Troll by replying.
06/25/2019 11:09 PMPosted by TrvAix
Were any of the posts I linked here bragging?

So, you're trying to point to other threads where you didn't brag as evidence of why this thread isn't a brag thread?

If someone accused you of wearing red shoes and you weren't, the best defence would be to show that you're not wearing red shoes, not point out that you've got a wardrobe with 20 pairs of blue shoes in it.

Do you really think I'm a troll?

Yes.

In the context of all these OPs I linked, do you really think the GR 120 club post was a troll / brag thread?

Yes.

Or was it simply an attempt to interact with the community, as I usually do?!

No, it was a brag thread.
I guess the concept of being humble eludes op...
I don't think you guys realize that I'm a real person behind this avatar. :(
06/25/2019 11:46 AMPosted by Avalon
You might need to get out of your house and get some friends.
Your need for constant attention is troubling. Call SS, she also needs help.
We really do not care for the daily updates on how great you think your are.

That is how this game is played in most part. There is a lot rude, mindless people that play this game. It is too bad that Blizzard has made this game for these people.

He is one of those kind of player that is basically playing by himself in a public game. If you say something he tell you buck up and go faster. You're not as good as me leave. Plus will tell you how great he is!!!
If you have cleared 120+ solo this season, you're an official member of the GR 120 club.
I cleared a 123 solo! Which is actually higher than my previous personal best for 4 player from past seasons lol.

How about this: "if you don't play hardcore, you don't play real Diablo"
The guy behind the quote would also advice you to go play "mancore" instead of bragging about "girlcore" achievements.
06/26/2019 06:24 AMPosted by Jazz
I cleared a 123 solo! Which is actually higher than my previous personal best for 4 player from past seasons lol.

How about this: "if you don't play hardcore, you don't play real Diablo"
The guy behind the quote would also advice you to go play "mancore" instead of bragging about "girlcore" achievements.

Nah,we already had someone doing that on this Forum a while back.
He/she used to create such topics about how is not playing HC=Training mode or so.
Got even worse replies than the OP here for obvious reasons.
06/26/2019 04:48 AMPosted by TrvAix
I don't think you guys realize that I'm a real person behind this avatar. :(

Do you realise the real person behind your avatar is a braggart?

So, you've been self-redacting your own posts again. This time you've removed your claim to be the best gamer ever. Of course, you can't get rid of the posts where you were quoted prior to the redaction so everyone can still see what you originally said.
06/26/2019 06:45 AMPosted by Meteorblade
So, you've been self-redacting your own posts again. This time you've removed your claim to be the best gamer ever. Of course, you can't get rid of the posts where you were quoted prior to the redaction so everyone can still see what you originally said.

Maybe because every thing i say, literally five people tell me I shouldn't have said that.