Greater Rift 120 club.

General Discussion
06/26/2019 04:48 AMPosted by TrvAix
I don't think you guys realize that I'm a real person behind this avatar. :(

Ooh we do realize that, we're just confused into how someone can post without any sense of self reflection.
Are you guys trolling or what? Because the OP most certainly is. Stop being so offended lol. This guy places top 1000 in a game where there barely are a thousand players actually playing competitively, in a dog!@#$ competitive format no less, and you guys still feel compelled to educate this troll.

It makes you look more pathetic than him.
Well, at least the I am the best gamer EVER, now has a friend to pat him on the back.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20771917008#post-15
06/25/2019 12:50 PMPosted by HelloKitty
What is so special about Greater Rift (GR) 120?

I only ask because I find that there is little incentive to go above GR 70, once I have unlocked Primal items. I do not like the feeling of grinding for paragon levels to do higher GR's, and vice versa. Am I missing something here?
dunno as I go higher in gr solo I just see more condensed white trash and less elites but it's still the same ole tired hamster wheel.
06/26/2019 06:57 AMPosted by TrvAix
Maybe because every thing i say, literally five people tell me I shouldn't have said that.

No, not everything you say. Only the threads where you're bragging or claiming to be the best gamer in the history of the world. Ever!
06/25/2019 12:50 PMPosted by HelloKitty
What is so special about Greater Rift (GR) 120?

I only ask because I find that there is little incentive to go above GR 70, once I have unlocked Primal items. I do not like the feeling of grinding for paragon levels to do higher GR's, and vice versa. Am I missing something here?

Higher GR clears means higher gem levels, and higher gem levels means higher dps, and higher dps results in higher clears, and higher clears....You get the idea.
I can literally go afk for one year and then come back to do GR120. You want to know my secret? None. Just thank the devs for buffing sets and individual items.
-------------> O

Cookie. Its an ookie cookie tho.
:D

A lot of jelly bears.
(yummy)
06/25/2019 11:33 AMPosted by TrvAix
If you have cleared 120+ solo this season, you're an official member of the GR 120 club.
I cleared a 123 solo! Which is actually higher than my previous personal best for 4 player from past seasons lol.

What are the benefits of being a member of the GR120 club? A patch to sew on to my armor? A mana mug that says "Whatza Mana with you"? A bumper sticker to slap on the DH's butt as they cartwheel by you?

on a more serious note, congrats of beating your previous record!
06/25/2019 11:33 AMPosted by TrvAix
If you have cleared 120+ solo this season, you're an official member of the GR 120 club.
I cleared a 123 solo! Which is actually higher than my previous personal best for 4 player from past seasons lol.

downvoting... boooo!
120 doesn't mean a thing.

If you get the right map roll, pylons and monsters you can burn down a high rift. I have seen people that can do a 120GR get face rolled on a 110GR later on.

Nuff said
Just some advice, join a decent clan / community that pushes leaderboards.

There are some exclusive clans/communities that exist (I know because I Adminned a few of them over the years).

Join them, be with like minded people.

To many its elitism, to others its pushing the envelop and wanting the same culture and mentality.

Go find your home.

Posting here and like this in the semi toxic environment is asking to get trolled up like a piece of meat on a platter.

As Bill Paxton would say, "what the hell were you thinking?"
06/26/2019 01:58 PMPosted by Phatty
Just some advice, join a decent clan / community that pushes leaderboards.

There are some exclusive clans/communities that exist (I know because I Adminned a few of them over the years).

Join them, be with like minded people.

To many its elitism, to others its pushing the envelop and wanting the same culture and mentality.

Go find your home.

Posting here and like this in the semi toxic environment is asking to get trolled up like a piece of meat on a platter.

As Bill Paxton would say, "what the hell were you thinking?"

This is why I tried to throw a little alcaline in here.

Of course no one likes a figjam.

But the dude has surpassed his expectations and is happy about it.

Nothing wrong with that imo.

I'm not the type of person that likes to slap a smile from someone's face. IRL or otherwise.
Big whup!
GR120 is the old GR100 club. Not even worth mention.
In fact the old GR120 club members are all sitting in GR140+ right now laughing at you.
06/26/2019 03:57 PMPosted by Jay

I'm not the type of person that likes to slap a smile from someone's face. IRL or otherwise.

We are very different people :P
06/26/2019 07:53 PMPosted by Venaliter
06/26/2019 03:57 PMPosted by Jay

We are very different people :P

Lol, you must be popular. ; )
06/25/2019 08:36 PMPosted by TrvAix
I really don't appreciate these types of insults

It's not an insult, it's just my opinion.

06/25/2019 08:36 PMPosted by TrvAix
And I've done nothing but try to interact with players on the forum who share the same enjoyment of Diablo 3.

And I'm not criticizing that.

I just think you take the word "friend" too lightly.

I started the previous message with a "Sorry" as a sign of respect, and again I tell you: sorry.
Based on some people indicating to me after I posted that there are a few people that achieved above 120 and their gems to 150 without one iota of help from anyone;
- To those people that achieved 120+ solo and 150 gems without the slightest assistance, you deserve whatever accolades in praise you get, sincerely. You are the true great players of this game, rather than clogging up this thread replying to each person.
Yes team play is great for comradeship, but for true skill denomination, it is only when solo does that show how good the player is.
06/29/2019 04:19 PMPosted by Bassdude
Based on some people indicating to me after I posted that there are a few people that achieved above 120 and their gems to 150 without one iota of help from anyone;
- To those people that achieved 120+ solo and 150 gems without the slightest assistance, you deserve whatever accolades in praise you get, sincerely. You are the true great players of this game, rather than clogging up this thread replying to each person.
Yes team play is great for comradeship, but for true skill denomination, it is only when solo does that show how good the player is.

That would be a lot of runs for someone to get a gem to 150 doing solo. Isn't that like a 1% chance to upgrade?