Major Damage bug with Trang'ouls set (PS4)

Bug Report
Got Trang shoulders on and viola the chest for it drops. Well I go to equip it and my damage reduces to nothing. I go from doing 80m-100m+ crits down to oh about 1-2m crits JUST from equipping the chest and shoulder. Don't know if it clears up when more pieces are equipped but having two pieces of Trang makes damage trash. This is on latest ps4 version of D3.
Looks like you are playing Season but don't know about this season's theme...
Read up on it, especially the 1st paragraph, here :
https://us.diablo3.com/en/blog/22976066/season-17-the-season-of-nightmares-is-now-live-5-10-2019#theme

Not a bug.

------------------------
For future reference, use the Console Bug Report forum... this here is for PC.
I see okay well thank you. So I'm on the ancient legendary hunt then. Well crap I was planning on using Rathma set for summons. May play off season then but may also step up to the challenge.
You still can do the Rathma build. Just make sure you have everything you need for all slots before you do. Then you wont have to worry about the damage reduction so much.
I know this isn't a discussion or help forum, but...
06/25/2019 01:47 PMPosted by Surgeon
So I'm on the ancient legendary hunt then. Well crap I was planning on using Rathma set for summons. May play off season then but may also step up to the challenge.
If you don't have all 13 of your Stash Tabs, you may want to continue Season 17 through the Conqueror Chapter. And if you're into collecting Cosmetics you can also get the Galactic Wings being completing the Season through Guardian.

My personal, Season 17, experience:
  • I played Season 17 with a Normal Demon Hunter and a Hardcore Demon Hunter.
  • From the very start I began grinding items for my LoN DH build... on both Normal and Hardcore.
  • Before finding any LoN items, my Hardcore DH had earned her free Shadow's Set. My Softcore DH had to farm everything.
  • By the time I began finding the items for my LoN DH builds I had nearly all the pieces for all DH Set Dungeons on both Normal and Hardcore. Unfortunately, most of the LoN items I was finding were not Ancient.
  • I finally completed the Season with Marauder's first and then switching to the Unhallowed build.
  • When I completed Season 17, my Seasonal Normal DH was barely 600 Paragons and my Seasonal Hardcore DH was around 400 Paragons. (I never did get to play my LoN build and still haven't found Ancient versions of my LoN items).

Whatever you decide to do: Good hunting!( ^_^)o自