Game Lobby QoL

General Discussion
Add player team status to show

- Who is on game.
- Who is on lobby.

Below player name will appear:

(On game) / (On lobby)

Sometimes we don't know which player are afk on game so we can't start.
I could see this, It is already there for friends and clans.
I know recent players has been iffy as of late. Not sure if it shows there when the community box is open.

But yes, a notice in the game party itself would be nice.
06/21/2019 07:25 PMPosted by kwittstruck
But yes, a notice in the game party itself would be nice.

True. It would help everybody use this feature.
How would this help and be used? The one afk/not going to menus for a new game is the one not responding. Knowing who is afk won't suddenly let you start the game. Just seems like a way to point the finger, to me.

When you realise someone is afk and need to start a new game, it's always quicker to leave party, start game, and re-invite all. The one that is afk won't rejoin with the invite immediately, but you'll be able to start a game until they get back.

They won't get back any quicker just because there is a more visible listing of their location, and you can always start a new game quicker than by waiting for an indeterminate amount of time.
06/22/2019 12:04 PMPosted by eitherxor
When you realise someone is afk and need to start a new game

Nope. They could give party leader permission to kick anyone from party. This is faster.

Wanna proof ? One click done.

Remake time ? Click to leave, find the guy and if you found him on a GR community you will take time to find the name, right click > invite (repeat 2x). A lot of clickes. For that i said QoL. It save time and it's smarter.
Just to add today again while doing GR 125 runs we agreed to remake game (bad gr map). And we could not tell who still was on game.

Party leader should know more and has more autonomy.
06/22/2019 03:15 PMPosted by PardalBR

Nope. They could give party leader permission to kick anyone from party. This is faster.

Wanna proof ? One click done.

Remake time ? Click to leave, find the guy and if you found him on a GR community you will take time to find the name, right click > invite (repeat 2x). A lot of clickes. For that i said QoL. It save time and it's smarter.

But this isn't even what you asked for in the OP, you asked for something completely different and now it's a bait and switch: you want unilateral kicking capability. The other stuff you mention about having to re-find them and such, you would still have to do that -- so, what's your point?

(As an aside, cickable usernames are practically spammed in chat view, so it's never hard to find someone who's recently been in group.)
06/24/2019 06:43 AMPosted by eitherxor

so, what's your point?

He's got nothing better to do so this is his fulltime job.