Extract junk kanai legendary power item - new reward

General Discussion
Hey what about to reward junk kanai legendary power item extract ?

This feature to extract and get this reward do not stack.

Each main class item extracted give:

+ 3~5 for STR + 3~5 for DEX +3~5 for INT.

Each not main class item extracted give:

+ 3~5 for VIT.

Design: This is not power creep since the Augment feature (Caldesamn) item give 400-600+ easily from each piece stat for each piece.

It's a plus for players pursue. So a junk legendary item will have it own reward purpose. It will improve character when all it's extracted by 0.7~1% it's a very little help since paragon 1k-2k amount you get 5k-10k stat increase easily.
06/20/2019 08:16 PMPosted by PardalBR
Design: This is not power creep since the Augment feature (Caldesamn) item give 400-600+ easily from each piece stat for each piece.

As someone that's already extracted every single legendary power possible for all seven classes into the Cube, even I think this idea is terrible. Just because it's a small amount of creep doesn't mean it's not creep.
06/20/2019 11:51 PMPosted by Meteorblade
06/20/2019 08:16 PMPosted by PardalBR

As someone that's already extracted every single legendary power possible for all seven classes into the Cube, even I think this idea is terrible. Just because it's a small amount of creep doesn't mean it's not creep.

yea, I agree... it's still power creep and really doesn't make sense on how an item in your cube can increase your character's power when it's not even equipped
Pardal you really need to stop while your ahead. Your ideas are just not all that good. Power creep is power creep regardless of how you look at it. Plus its not even balanced between all classes, some have more items then others.

Once again your new daily suggestion falls short.
I do not like this idea, OP. More power creep for the sake of power creep is never the solution.
Oh, this guy again.

*yawn*
06/21/2019 08:46 AMPosted by Zeddicuus
I do not like this idea, OP. More power creep for the sake of power creep is never the solution.

Don't you like power creep ?

- So play without legendary gem equipped.
- Play without cubbed itens.
- Play without paragon points assemble.
- Play without Caldesamn.

Let's get the crusader kanai cube spaces on my idea for you see it do not change nothing at all per example:

- 75 items to be extracted on weapon.
- 63 items to be extracted on armor.
- 33 items to be extracted on rings.

total 75+63+33 = 171

Same if they consider 5 stat plus = that would be just 855 for str/des/int.

Wake up a lot of people already got 3K paragon and season badly started this is 15.000 points. Do you want to compare 855 with 15.000 ? Nice try.

And you are not playing season and you have low paragon this show your inactivity. Now make sense your lack of sense. Since you are not playing season you don't know what is going on about seasons. These days on forum most people "living" here even do not play the game. And they want to give opinion. It's a joke.
06/21/2019 09:19 AMPosted by PardalBR
Don't you like power creep ?

- So play without legendary gem equipped.
- Play without cubbed itens.
- Play without paragon points assemble.
- Play without Caldesamn.

https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/Zeddicuus-1141/hero/94640861
Already do that on a character. I even took it a step further and don't use regular gems either. What's your point?

Let's get the crusader kanai cube spaces on my idea for you see it do not change nothing at all per example:

total 75+63+33 = 171

Wake up a lot of people already got 3K paragon and season badly started this is 15.000 points. Do you want to compare 855 with 15.000 ? Nice try.

So what you're saying is your solution to power creep being put in the game is more power creep. Not a very good solution, even if the power creep isn't that huge.

And you are not playing season and you have low paragon this show your inactivity. Now make sense your lack of sense. Since you are not playing season you don't know what is going on about seasons. These days on forum most people "living" here even do not play the game. And they want to give opinion. It's a joke.

Personal attacks don't do a lot for your side of things, especially since you're trying to use those attacks to discredit someone's opinion instead of using logic.

Also, my paragon level isn't proof of inactivity, it's proof I don't like running a featureless, stripped down time trial arcade game instead of an ARPG. I rarely run GR with my characters as I do not find it fun for the above statement. As such, I don't give a damn about paragon points. I can play Torment 16 rifts just fine with the characters I use in non-season.

Are you looking for my reasoning as to why your call for more power creep is bad? I'll post it if you like, though myself and others have posted about it here in the forums before. I'm pretty sure it makes more sense than "more powercreep because powercreep has happened is good."

total 75+63+33 = 171

855 main stat is the equivalent of 171 paragon levels.
No matter how big or how small this is, it's still creep.

Look at the Necromancer's cube items...
- 50 Items to be extracted on weapon
- 63 items to be extracted on armour
- 39 items to be extracted on jewellery

50 + 63 + 39 = 152
152 * 5 = 760 main stat, i.e. 95 less than your Crusader would get.

So, not only is it creep, it's unevenly applied on a class by class basis.
06/21/2019 09:41 AMPosted by Meteorblade
855 main stat is the equivalent of 171 paragon levels.
No matter how big or how small this is, it's still creep.

Look at the Necromancer's cube items...
- 50 Items to be extracted on weapon
- 63 items to be extracted on armour
- 39 items to be extracted on jewellery

50 + 63 + 39 = 152
152 * 5 = 760 main stat, i.e. 95 less than your Crusader would get.

So, not only is it creep, it's unevenly applied on a class by class basis.

Now you talking my language. For this solution they apply just the 150 first extracted itens get this advantage. So all balanced. Good game.
It may not look like a power creep but there's an imbalance issue. You're inadequately comparing, extracting a weak legendary power with finishing a Greater Rift. It may be nice but extracting a legendary power supposed to be its own reward already.
06/21/2019 09:54 AMPosted by naksiloth
It may be nice but extracting a legendary power supposed to be its own reward already.

Not when it's a junk extract. You will never use it. When did you use Scourge on cube ? See ?

Or it could be other way:

Complete one based character class all legendary power extraction to release the 5th paragon tab or to release some stat bonus.

It's called meritocracy evolution from grind.
06/21/2019 07:19 AMPosted by Dragonmaster
Pardal you really need to stop while your ahead.

He was ahead at some point? Im only 40 years old, that must have been before my time.
I suggest you change your nametag to PradalIWantFreePowerCreepForItsOwnSake
06/21/2019 11:27 AMPosted by PardalBR
You will never use it. When did you use Scourge on cube ? See ?

True but promoting their use is the job of developers through repairing their synergies as of now they only stand as a collectors' chase for a completionist. If anything I'd rather make achievement points mean something (unlocking new PvP/brawl arenas or a new cosmetic?) instead of amping up the stats with pointless tasks.

It may not seem as a power creep but effort comparison is wrong and there's no point at amping numbers up. You're talking about a buff to the lower end of the players, which is not too far from high end players who hit a softcap on their progress to complete either.
I see no harm in doing so but even slightly this is power creep and nothing different than paragon levels.
06/21/2019 01:03 PMPosted by naksiloth
06/21/2019 11:27 AMPosted by PardalBR
You will never use it. When did you use Scourge on cube ? See ?

True but promoting their use is the job of developers through repairing their synergies as of now they only stand as a collectors' chase for a completionist. If anything I'd rather make achievement points mean something (unlocking new PvP/brawl arenas or a new cosmetic?) instead of amping up the stats with pointless tasks.

It may not seem as a power creep but effort comparison is wrong and there's no point at amping numbers up. You're talking about a buff to the lower end of the players, which is not too far from high end players who hit a softcap on their progress to complete either.
I see no harm in doing so but even slightly this is power creep and nothing different than paragon levels.

It depent on point of view. I carried my friend on a 110 GR from paragon level 2 he jumped for 300 and something i dont remember exactly.

So in less than 10 minutes he got 2x more than i'm propposing.

Your idea about achievement would be welcome. I would agree and do anything add eitherthing more to do on game.
06/21/2019 09:49 AMPosted by PardalBR
Now you talking my language.

No, I used maths and logic.