Intresting news from DFans...

General Discussion
Diablo 3 reaper of souls and the most beautiful Hack 'n' slash ...The gameplay & fun & nervous

thank god he does not look like diablo 1 or 2
its that time of the year where they post rumors about D4 cause they have to sell those blizzcon tickets kappa
06/26/2019 08:32 PMPosted by Demonmonger
I mean sure, if you consider a game around 70-75% done early stages, then you are right.

Remember, D3 was being made, then all staff were pulled for WoW. And it was also being made in a completely different gaming era.

We are now in an era that is about turning over games quickly rather than taking time to make perfect games.

Where did you get that number for the % complete? Which part of Blizzard claimed that? Can you link a source? I'm genuinely curious.

Anything that isn't released is in development and can be drastically changed at a moment's notice. I bet they had quite a bit done on that Starcraft shooter and look what happened. Diablo 3 had videos shown with skill trees and a boss that would rip you in half. They said Diablo 3 would have PvP game modes in it. Overall, that looked to be pretty damn complete. Where are those features?

I put no stock in rumours from other websites. If it's not released, I will doubt anything and everything said about what they're doing with the Diablo franchise, even from Blizzard and especially from other sites that won't directly prove their information. Even when released, Blizzard did a lot of things (both good and bad) that heavily altered Diabo 3. Even a released game is subject to drastic change in the modern era of gaming.
06/25/2019 11:26 PMPosted by Agmo
the D4 rumors are starting to fly

Ya they do this every year as Blizzcon approaches.

Remember the 4 sided dice? OMFG IT HAS TO BE D4!!!!!
We got a necro dlc.

Remember the crap about constellation? OMFG IT HAS TO BE A DRUID DLC!!!!
We got nothing.

Remember the crap about "MULTIPLE PROJECTS!!!" and "THE FORGES ARE BURNING HOT!!!"?? OMFG IT HAS TO BE D4 THIS TIME!!!!
We got a crappy reskinned mobile app.

Everything is all pure speculation at this point, so some of you need to stop trying to whip everyone into a frenzy when disaster is the most likely outcome. That mobile trash game is most likely their worst fail in company history. If they had anything even remotely close to a finished PC title, they would have shown it at one of the other Con's that have passed. Waiting an entire year to fix a massive PR blunder is down right stupid. I seriously hope they aren't that dumb. They aren't showing us anything because they do not have anything worth note.

This guy knows what he is talking about...
06/27/2019 07:32 AMPosted by Alexismad
Waiting an entire year to fix a massive PR blunder is down right stupid. I seriously hope they aren't that dumb. They aren't showing us anything because they do not have anything worth note.