Why not World of Diablo??

General Discussion
When you get to lvl 70 you do the same over and over Again and Again..
Try something NEW.. Creat World of Diablo like World of Warcraft. ;)
Just: NO !
The computer says "no".
NO!

WoW is that way ---------->
I think a better title would be called World of Sanctuary.

But in the past blizzard has stated that they will not make another MMO to compete against itself, although they seem to be breaking that with classic wow, and were potentially going to do it project Titan.
If you want world of warcraft, why not just go play that?
Should have tried harder for your first post.
I have been crossing my fingers for a 3rd person Diablo game, cheers to you sir!
Each game IP needs a unique aspect. Diablo has always been the isometric ARPG whereas World of Warcraft serves as the MMORPG. There's already WoW Classic coming in August so another MMORPG to cannibalize itself is just silly.
If Diablo goes MMO, it will be a journey I will not participate in.

Sometimes I play with friends, sometimes I play solo. I do not want to be forced to always play with a group in order to do any meaningful content. I also do not want to be forced into playing a class/build I do not like because there is already someone in the group taking that meta slot, because in an MMO, if you do not play in the group, you will never get anything good (Yes, I realize D3 has a required party for the 4 person high gr meta, but that is why I do not do high GR's).

While I do have times I play 2+ hours in a session, most the time I will play 10 minutes to an hour and a half. The Diablo series has been perfect for that. It is very flexible with your available time. I will not play a game were I have to wait an hour for a party to form, so I can spend 2 hours fighting my way to a boss that will take the entire group 30 minutes to kill.

What they need to do is:
1. Make an ARPG
2. Do it right
3. Profit
Why not world of Diablo?

Because it would suck.
06/28/2019 11:27 AMPosted by BusinessEdu
Each game IP needs a unique aspect. Diablo has always been the isometric ARPG whereas World of Warcraft serves as the MMORPG. There's already WoW Classic coming in August so another MMORPG to cannibalize itself is just silly.

Yeah, like Warcraft has always been an RTS... oops, wait a minute...
Just imagine a spinoff, not a sequel.
It would not be bad, especially if it expands the lore.
A world of Diablo (or Sanctuary) would more than likely cause us to not see a Diablo 4 made. So I'd have to say, no thanks to that.
I think World of Diablo could have been interesting. But I think it's better for everyone that Diablo stays..well, as Diablo. But maybe the Devs could be a little better this time. Or at least, do a better job on the game.
06/26/2019 04:19 AMPosted by Mosquitoes
When you get to lvl 70 you do the same over and over Again and Again..
Try something NEW.. Creat World of Diablo like World of Warcraft. ;)

If it mean a separate product line, no objection although not my cup of tea.

"This game must not exist because I don't like it even someone may like it" not my style :-)