RG Crowd Control Resistance Icon QoL

General Discussion
Players has to count each second without to crowd control boss to maximize it's hit with corpse lance necro and etc.

A huge quality of life it would be RG now display one icon number saying it´s crowd control resistance value.

So players will know the time to reset it to zero. To max output the perfomance. I know some players will tell well just count some seconds.

A lot of players are not aware from it. This would make this acknowledge this feature and would help players have sure about it.

It would work similar to the pledge's traveler bonus icon showing the number it is stacked.

Nowadays if you ask 80% players hey do you know you have to reset RG CC resistance ? Mostly of them say what ? So it's hard to perfom what the build should perfom if a lot of players are not aware from that.

Ps.: This Icon could be showed on east side from the icons display arrangement with a red or purple border representing the GR bar color.
Why would we need something like this? A lot of gameplay mechanics are either invisible or obscure to players for a reason. Important part of the game is that players learn to adapt without outside aids.
06/27/2019 08:32 AMPosted by Kirottu
Why would we need something like this? A lot of gameplay mechanics are either invisible or obscure to players for a reason. Important part of the game is that players learn to adapt without outside aids.

Why does we have buff icons ? So remove all of them like you said "Important part of the game is that players learn to adapt without outside aids".

How players will to adapt to if most of them do not know from this feature existence. ... (i play since season one and i just discovered today per example if i stun boss it get stun resistance ...)
06/27/2019 08:34 AMPosted by PardalBR
Why does we have buff icons ?

Buffs on the player are entirely different than what you are asking for. I'm not against having de-buff icons on mobs, though I don't think we need the one you are after.
06/27/2019 08:58 AMPosted by DonMartin
Buffs on the player are entirely different than what you are asking for. I'm not against having de-buff icons on mobs, though I don't think we need the one you are after.

You could tell by your own experience. Maybe you don't play one RGK on public games. Until GR communities GR 100-110-120 PLUS mostly players are not aware from it.

When they send message "LF1M RGK 125-130 GRs" i ask i have CL rgk will team reset RG cc resistance ? Most of them answer "what is that ?". Just make the test. I could pass the whole day printing screen chats and conversations here.

So it's a "hidden" feature most players are not aware from it.

"Buffs and Debuffs and Crowd Controls are effects that can positively or negatively affect a target during a gameplay. Some buffs and debuffs may present an icon right next to the player to improve player role experience."

This icon would definitely improve player role experience for all of those are not aware from this feature. So if you don't mind just ignore the icon. It's would be important for all supporter and rgk to know the boss is with cc resistance 0.
Jeez I logged in to downvote this plebe.

I will sadly miss the downvote when blizz migrates to new forum.

People like PardalBR "little bird Brazil" need to be muted.
06/27/2019 09:24 AMPosted by Chetanji

People like PardalBR "little bird Brazil" need to be muted.

A little culture for you. Passeridae domesticus mean Pardal on opposite from Bird which has a lot of bird family and types/sub-types.
@ Pardal the trick I used when I played pestilence RGK was use the COE buff as a timer. Each element is 4 seconds and that comes out to 12 seconds since necro has 3 elements. So stack Stricken with scythe attacks for 3 COE cycles. Then say "stop" in chat. Then wait for a full COE cycle before attacking, because crowd control resist resets after 10 seconds I believe.

Hope that helps!

PS: I don't see how it would hurt to have this information available if we wanted to see it.
You're getting paid for these somehow, right? I can't fathom why else you would still be making these posts.
OP quit posting please.
Admittedly, you do bring a high level to these threads,
a high level of stupid.
06/27/2019 08:10 AMPosted by PardalBR
A lot of players are not aware from it.

Eleven hours ago, that included you...
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20772267041#post-2
06/27/2019 01:24 PMPosted by Meteorblade
06/27/2019 08:10 AMPosted by PardalBR
A lot of players are not aware from it.

Eleven hours ago, that included you...
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20772267041#post-2

(i play since season one and i just discovered today per example if i stun boss it get stun resistance ...)

You rage post without read all dicussion. I already had stated this here. Congratulations.
06/27/2019 01:28 PMPosted by PardalBR
You rage post without read all dicussion. I already had stated this here. Congratulations.

At 02:10 AM you didn't know how it works...
    06/27/2019 02:10 AMPosted by PardalBR
    Anyone could to explain what will happen if i stun rg with more than 1 archer ? Didn't understood this part.

At 02:17 AM I explained how it works...

At 08:34 AM, six hours later, it's hardly surprising you know how it works...
    (i play since season one and i just discovered today per example if i stun boss it get stun resistance ...)
RG or Elite, CC resistance scales up gradually as they suffer through it and it has two types. Trying to read a dynamic thing in a fast paced combat simply would cause you to miss a cycle to start all over again. If such buff present on RG, you wouldn't even waste your cycle anyway because resistance stacks are rather high and simply you made a huge mistake. All you had to do is having a sense of timing.
For us, that's asking game to hold your hand through. They haven't even done anything to reveal skills' proc coefficients for LpH and CC chance, I doubt they would add such thing about CC-resistance. They're best at giving excuses such as "it would confuse players" but anyone can say that thing is hidden for balance issues and now it doesn't matter anymore at the current scheme.

If you're posting about the game that much then you possibly burnt out from over-playing, consider giving a break.
You just look at the elite. If he quits being frozen or slowed when you hit him, then you know that his immunity is up, and you just have to hammer away at him and kill him.

No other indicator necessary. If you can't see how the elite is acting, then you got bigger problems than an icon.
Wasn't there a thread about thorns and invoker where pardal bragged about being such an expert player with high gem levels and several thousand paragon points and that other players were just noobs and whiners and shouldn't be telling him anything about how to play the game?
At 08:34 AM, six hours later, it's hardly surprising you know how it works...

What part from "i discovered today" did you not get it ? Rofl.

06/27/2019 06:18 PMPosted by Slamboney
You just look at the elite. If he quits being frozen or slowed when you hit him, then you know that his immunity is up, and you just have to hammer away at him and kill him.

No other indicator necessary. If you can't see how the elite is acting, then you got bigger problems than an icon.

Sure its pretty easy when you know "cc rg resistance" does exist. And when don't you know. What will you do ? Nothing. So it would be nice like a way to show everybody this feature does exist. For those already know won't change nothing. Life goes on.