Wizard damage nerf ?

Wizard
Wizard damage nerf ?

I PLAY WITH A WIZARD ARCHON AND MY DOMAGE IS NERF BECAUSE WEN I IT 2 STACK OF 100+ - 50 MY DOMAGE STOP AT 11.2 B

EVEN IF I GET 200+ - 200+ STACK STILL AT 11.2 NO MORE INCREASE...... WTF...

>..< WHAT IS THE PURPOSE ......
It may be a display issue but with that setup I suspect you should probably have RoRG selected in your cube and there is nothing there. Not having the 6 piece Vyr's bonus would nerf your damage pretty hard.

https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/R%C7%BFcK%C5%873viL-11631/hero/86976529
06/23/2019 09:14 AMPosted by RǿcKŇ3viL
Wizard damage nerf ?

I PLAY WITH A WIZARD ARCHON AND MY DOMAGE IS NERF BECAUSE WEN I IT 2 STACK OF 100+ - 50 MY DOMAGE STOP AT 11.2 B

EVEN IF I GET 200+ - 200+ STACK STILL AT 11.2 NO MORE INCREASE...... WTF

Yes, this is due to the additive nature of Vyrs stacks. After a certain point, the stacks count for very little.
Are you talking about your sheet damage?

Your sheet damage will increase with the attack speed granted by additional stacks, up to a maximum once you hit 5 APS. This will likely occur somewhere around 200 stacks, depending on your setup.

The damage bonus granted by Vyr's stacks and boosted by the Vyr6 bonus is not reflected in your sheet stats. It's a separate multiplier, so is never shown as in your sheet dps.

You'll continue gaining damage from additional stacks beyond 200,but you won't gain additional attack speed once you cap at 5 APS. Your sheet dps will also stop increasing at this point.
it happened to me until synday night i was doing 110 on 7 / 8 mins average withoud die, but since monday im doing same 110 but i cant do ir in less than 10 or 11 mins and often i die, i also was oneshoted by a rift guardian with 200 archon stacks more than once, but until sunday the 200 stacks were enough to let me hold incoming damage either from rift guardian or to recharge my 20 chantodo stacks without loose more than 20% life, but now if i dont move or tp when i channel for the chantodo stacks i get killed. so im wondering anyone else is having same issue?.
did blizz deploy a hotfix on vyr chantodo?

regards and sorry for my bad english