Do you remember?

General Discussion
Do you member when blizz first buffed monster density in this game? I member. Density was great most places, was fun. But then people complain about lag as tons of monsters cause lag to this day. Instead of them updating they're trash servers, the simple reduced density. You member? I member.

PS.

adiós
Do you remember when blizz first buffed monster density in this game? I remember. Density was great in most places. It was fun, but then people complained about lag, as tons of monsters cause lag to this day. Instead of them updating their trash servers, they simply reduced the density. Do you remember? I remember.

I remember when people used to care about grammar.
Remember when JW first introduced MP and improve monster density, I was not a AH expert so highly under gear, my best class is Monk and capable to do MP7 only. However, the WW Build I found in this forum was so efficient that allowed me to survive in MP10, but it took me dozen of minutes to eliminate a large pack of white mobs lol. Oh, I also remember devs specially add a sound effect to one of the CD skill of this WW build, please inform if you can remember which skill ^^.

BTW, I think the density of a 90+ GR not shame when compare to that time :-)
Do you remember the 21st night of September?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ncps_RYHoAI
Pepperidge Farm remembers
06/20/2019 11:21 PMPosted by Meteorblade
Do you remember when blizz first buffed monster density in this game? I remember. Density was great in most places. It was fun, but then people complained about lag, as tons of monsters cause lag to this day. Instead of them updating their trash servers, they simply reduced the density. Do you remember? I remember.

Thank you, you made my day.
When life was slow and oh, so mellow,
and grass was green and grain was yellow
and you were a tender and callow fellow?
https://youtube/LudkYwuqUPg
Pepperidge farm remembers.
06/20/2019 10:32 PMPosted by Soul
Do you member when blizz first buffed monster density in this game?

D3 at its highest. That day was the day. Proof that no matter what, this franchise is eternal.

The potential is still there. Fans are hungrier than ever.
C'mon blizzard!
Do you remember last year blizzcon?
I remember I used to love to play lightning monk build with exploding palm using inna and 2 piece of uliana ,but now it doesn't go very far.So I have to use my demon hunter impale set shadow going 3-4 times faster. Make Diablo great again, make it fun.
Remember , remember ...

The 5th of November.
The member thing is a meme from south park (Member Berries)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ncps_RYHoAI
06/20/2019 11:21 PMPosted by Meteorblade

Dear god, I thought you were trying to spell out some kind of secret message:

re re in. It, be d, their y y the Do y re re

Maybe apply some sort of a cipher to it and see if it means anything.

There is another game with this occuring right now. My brain needs to get away from it for the moment. I will not rotate it 13 and look for a message.

er er va. Vg, or q, gurve l l gur Qb l er er

I feel dirty. And it looks more like the letters just need to be shifted a little.

WHY IS IT FOLLOWING ME!!!

Is Drew sneaking into the diablo forums to give a secret about the other part of the palimpest puzzle?!

Is, "Pepperidge farm," one of the keys to the vigenere cipher?! Oddly enough how has that not been looked into...