I Rolled a Primal Solo Push Greater Rift

General Discussion
So I was pushing solo tonight and I was going to make a little YouTube video out of it. I had my webcam on and headset on. I was narrating the push, y'know like a moron!

My clan mate asked me to hop on discord, and I was behind the time a bit or just even and on a bad map. So I ended the video and hopped into voice chat. They were having a debate about builds, and then asked me a few questions about specific game mechanics. Just general clan chit chat.

Anyway I'm getting ancy just standing in town and decided to push solo again while chatting, and just not make a video. I opened a GR - I paused the screen right away and instantly knew this would be a GG rift! It was Festering Woods. I saw a yellow elite and a couple Maggot Broods! I was in for a treat.

I don't recall the whole first floor, but I was well ahead of the timer when I was headed for the door to the second floor. Remember the title of this thread is a Primal greater rift...

The 2nd floor was Festering woods too! I yell in discord "I just got a GG map again!" I couldn't believe I got double Festering woods on a Personal Best GR clear!

I ended up rank 50 Demon Hunter for Seasonal on PC in NA. Did I deserve it? Probably not, I wasn't even Augmented. My gear is pretty darn good though. (LON Rapid Fire)
Two brag threads in two days...
Grats, I guess.
Damn, man. congratz! I know you probably don't wanna hear it as a really modest person you are, but bro... you're amazing. Really, your skill cap is top notch, many players strive to be that good. Congratz again! ^^
LoL thanks! Not sure if you guys are being sincere or not. Hahah but thanks.
Cool and congrats!
Another episode of the "Day in the life of TrvAix" will continue tomorrow, as TrvAix will show us how he is the best gamer ever. Same time, same channel. Please support your local PBS channel, so we can continue to bring you quality programs. TrvAix is supported by viewers like you.

I am the best gamer EVER!!!!!!!! (a.k.a. I am in need of attention, please look at me).

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20771917008#post-15
06/22/2019 06:30 AMPosted by Avalon
Another episode of the "Day in the life of TrvAix" will continue tomorrow, as TrvAix will show us how he is the best gamer ever. Same time, same channel. Please support your local PBS channel, so we can continue to bring you quality programs. TrvAix is supported by viewers like you.

I am the best gamer EVER!!!!!!!! (a.k.a. I am in need of attention, please look at me).

Better than you that's for sure. You just hate seeing people have fun don't you? Get a grip, noob.
06/21/2019 11:26 PMPosted by Meteorblade
Two brag threads in two days...
Grats, I guess.

There's nothing wrong with it. The OP is happy to tell others about it no reason to make it negative.

06/21/2019 11:20 PMPosted by TrvAix
So I was pushing solo tonight and I was going to make a little YouTube video out of it. I had my webcam on and headset on. I was narrating the push, y'know like a moron!

My clan mate asked me to hop on discord, and I was behind the time a bit or just even and on a bad map. So I ended the video and hopped into voice chat. They were having a debate about builds, and then asked me a few questions about specific game mechanics. Just general clan chit chat.

Anyway I'm getting ancy just standing in town and decided to push solo again while chatting, and just not make a video. I opened a GR - I paused the screen right away and instantly knew this would be a GG rift! It was Festering Woods. I saw a yellow elite and a couple Maggot Broods! I was in for a treat.

I don't recall the whole first floor, but I was well ahead of the timer when I was headed for the door to the second floor. Remember the title of this thread is a Primal greater rift...

The 2nd floor was Festering woods too! I yell in discord "I just got a GG map again!" I couldn't believe I got double Festering woods on a Personal Best GR clear!

I ended up rank 50 Demon Hunter for Seasonal on PC in NA. Did I deserve it? Probably not, I wasn't even Augmented. My gear is pretty darn good though. (LON Rapid Fire)

Lucky you! I want to have 2 Festering woods back to back. I love that map. Anyone who use got on the leaderboards legit deserve it due to their hard efforts.
06/22/2019 06:30 AMPosted by Avalon

I upvoted this post, made me LOL :P
Meh. Good things happen to bad people.
06/22/2019 05:57 AMPosted by TrvAix
Not sure if you guys are being sincere or not.

Linkee's response is literally dripping with sarcasm.
Not sure how you could mistake it for sincerity.
06/22/2019 08:25 AMPosted by Meteorblade
Linkee's response is literally dripping with sarcasm.

Shows how corrupted our forum is.

OP is obviously honest about his post's concepts.

He isn't the top 10 leaderboard guy that some of us know personally.

But he gets in the top 50 and that is noteworthy.

Nice job OP.
I only see a Fun topic here. Gratz, OP.