Does TimeWarp stack archon?!

Wizard
I don't really have the stuff to test this properly. Does anyone know if you stack a normal Slow time and the one from archon and they both have time warp for +15% does it stack the bonus. And is it additive or multiplicative?

I know the +10% IAS does stack and you can see it stack in your stat screen. So, it would be nice if this did also. And it would make sense as we have primus helm etc.
Pretty sure it doesn't stack, as Slow time effects from different players don't stack either this way.
06/26/2019 11:28 AMPosted by Aital
I don't really have the stuff to test this properly. Does anyone know if you stack a normal Slow time and the one from archon and they both have time warp for +15% does it stack the bonus. And is it additive or multiplicative?

I know the +10% IAS does stack and you can see it stack in your stat screen. So, it would be nice if this did also. And it would make sense as we have primus helm etc.

It does, in fact, stack. The bonus is additive.
06/26/2019 12:34 PMPosted by Venaliter
It does, in fact, stack. The bonus is additive.

Slow time same rune stacking sounded so strange I needed to test.
Easy to test with IAS rune. And sheet says they stack.
Thanks for question and answer! Nice to learn something new
If you don't care about damage that means you could stack it with no CD teleport. I'll have to test if that cost anything in archon form. I just started using it so I'm not sure yet. Lots of damage lost for jumping but it might pay off for speed.

And sadly, fracture does not proc in archon mode.. 8(

I really wanted to use that.

But fracture does proc Event Horizon which does suck in enemy stuff. Although not enemies. I do wonder if they are knocked in the air if thehy are pulled in like a projectile. I swore I saw it pull enemies at one point. maybe one of the runes allows it.

The next question is does fractures Slow Time bonus stack. I would assume you can get up to 4 total for 60% damage increase at max. And 40% IAS. Still wish the teleport from archon would activate them.