New easter eggs and changes

General Discussion
Enough with the off topic remarks and finding the faults of others just to do. Stop ganging up on a poster who clearly sees my point of the matter when I created this thread.

06/22/2019 03:12 PMPosted by Orrion
06/22/2019 01:39 PMPosted by Wise

Criticise just to criticise to spam my thread is against tos and it can also be coc. You clearly ignore the topic at hand this behavior is known to provoke negative behavior with negative responds.

In the future try reading the topic at hand and respond according to the topic. I did say keep it civil.

Easter eggs are things hidden in the game, and they usually refer to other titles, games, or in-jokes, or contain hints. Thus, patch notes cannot be easter eggs because they are known to everyone and not hidden.

Further, 1 reply is not spamming your thread. Spam by definition is multiple posts, usually in a row.

Stop trolling me when you knew what the topic says and knew full well the difference between easter egg compare to patch changes hence forth my title of the thread.

Spam can also be a topic that has nothing to do with the thread so if I was you pulling definitions of the word doesn't really hold true. Like spam in email for a perfect example which is one thing. How about you and other get out of my thread since you guys love to beckerle while focus on the patch notes as if it's the only thing I said that exist. It's clear you don't want to follow my thread and it's question so leave

It's also clear you guys hear to bring down my thread by personal attacking others to the point it's get deleted a person can spam to do so. Nothing but trouble. Only two poster did what the thread was intended too. Choosing to ignore is causing disturbance.
06/22/2019 03:22 PMPosted by PardalBR
And btw don't give these thread trolls attention.

That's rich, coming from you.
06/22/2019 08:13 PMPosted by Wise
It's also clear you guys hear to bring down my thread by personal attacking others to the point it's get deleted a person can spam to do so.

Quit being the thread police, it's a public forum.
If you don't like people's answers, then quit posting.
This isn't a safe place where you can control the topic.
Maybe real life is to difficult for you.
Enough with the off topic remarks and finding the faults of others just to do. Stop ganging up on a poster who clearly sees my point of the matter when I created this thread.

Oh, your point was that you have so much to do in your life that you can't read the patch notes? Because that was HIS point.. and it's a bad one.

<span class="truncated">...</span>

Easter eggs are things hidden in the game, and they usually refer to other titles, games, or in-jokes, or contain hints. Thus, patch notes cannot be easter eggs because they are known to everyone and not hidden.

Further, 1 reply is not spamming your thread. Spam by definition is multiple posts, usually in a row.

Stop trolling me when you knew what the topic says and knew full well the difference between easter egg compare to patch changes hence forth my title of the thread.

Trolling you? Why is it my fault you don't know what an easter egg really is?

Spam can also be a topic that has nothing to do with the thread so if I was you pulling definitions of the word doesn't really hold true. Like spam in email for a perfect example which is one thing.

Okay, except that what I said was on topic. You were talking about easter eggs and hidden things in the game. It's not off-topic or spam to tell you that your definition of an easter egg is incorrect, nor is it off-topic or spam to point out that one of your examples was never hidden in the first place.

Granted, I could have phrased it a tad more diplomatically.. but hey, it's not like you were diplomatic in the other thread, so.. you reap what you sow.

It's also clear you guys hear to bring down my thread by personal attacking others to the point it's get deleted a person can spam to do so.

Why would I care if the thread gets deleted?
06/22/2019 02:30 PMPosted by Wise
I never encounter a cow coming out of a cocoon before, a goblin, and 5 champions. I've been doing the cocoons bounty and usually I get nothing inside. Sometimes gold.
Ummm, the Cocoons always have something: a human captive, a Treasure Goblin, a Royal Cow, or an elite enemy pack. They are never empty, and they never distribute gold.
Spam can also be a topic that has nothing to do with the thread

How is it off-topic / spam to point out that what you're claiming to be new, hidden and an Easter Egg isn't new, hidden or an Easter Egg?
06/22/2019 06:37 PMPosted by Orrion
06/22/2019 06:15 PMPosted by PardalBR

It's was my newer brother on PTR. If u check it's PardaIBR and mine is PardalBR. One is caps lock "i" other is no caps "L". But it seems same name. But there are 2 accs.

I don't know if "my life is so busy I didn't take 3 minutes to ask my brother what's happening in the new patch" is any better of an excuse than "I post so many threads on D3 that I didn't have time to take 3 minutes and read the patch notes."

That's because his brother is the same brother as BrotherChris
06/22/2019 02:49 PMPosted by yessquire
I have run the Queen's Dessert many times and only once did I get a cow. It reminded me of the cows in Act1 of D2.
I have never gotten 6 humans.
BTW, Yahtzee is a dice game played with 6 dice.. Getting a Yahtzee is like a Straight Flush in Poker, or maybe like 4 Deuces with an Ace kicker in Deuces Wild
The Ancient Devices bounty in A2 is a similar grab bag of varied content.

yahtzee is usually 5 dice, but can be 6 if you wana change it up a bit
06/22/2019 02:15 PMPosted by yessquire

As far as the new things go; today I encountered for the first time a goblin that opened a portal to Not the Cow instead of the Vault.

Happened to me this morning doing bounties. I didn't notice it was a different color portal, just said "finally" and jumped in, then was totally confused.