(Pro Player) Us Pros are completely done with D3

General Discussion
1 2 3 14 Next
all my pro friends and I are done playing this game for now. There's been no good changes for a while and the season always starts off with us climbing the boards in usual fashion but then gets really stale. Finally someone gets perfect ancients or primals and we slowly get pushed back a couple ranks and we get bored.

Just leting the lower tiers know where the higher tier players are going in case they don't figure it out.
Highly Rated
The only professionals playing D3 are streamers. If you aren't making an income from Diablo, you aren't a pro. Seeing how you are paragon 741 this season, which is what top players hit on opening weekend, I highly doubt you are anywhere close to being a professional. Your itemization would suggest you are actually quite clueless about the game.
07/01/2019 12:19 AMPosted by FrostyFeet
The only professionals playing D3 are streamers. If you aren't making an income from Diablo, you aren't a pro. Seeing how you are paragon 741 this season, which is what top players hit on opening weekend, I highly doubt you are anywhere close to being a professional. Your itemization would suggest you are actually quite clueless about the game.

I don't know if you are being sarcastic or jealous in general but I do know there are nay-sayers in every gaming field and you seem to be one of them. I was one of the biggest reasons cold SOJ's were so expensive on the auction house back in the day. People were trying to emulate what I was doing. I don' expect you to understand, but back to the point the pros including me are leaving for now.
07/01/2019 12:24 AMPosted by AttackSymetr
I don' expect you to understand, but back to the point the pros including me are leaving for now.

The point is that paragon 741 isn't impressive. It certainly isn't pro. Your profile page says that Monk was last logged in on 3rd June. The season started on 17th May, which means it took you 17 days to get that. Pros had that on the opening day / weekend.
Definition, Pro:
    A professional is a member of a profession or any person who earns their living from a specified professional activity. The term also describes the standards of education and training that prepare members of the profession with the particular knowledge and skills necessary to perform their specific role within that profession. In addition, most professionals are subject to strict codes of conduct, enshrining rigorous ethical and moral obligations.

Source 1: https://tinyurl.com/y4xhlovo
Source 2: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Professional
07/01/2019 12:48 AMPosted by Perusoe
Definition, Pro:
    A professional is a member of a profession or any person who earns their living from a specified professional activity. The term also describes the standards of education and training that prepare members of the profession with the particular knowledge and skills necessary to perform their specific role within that profession. In addition, most professionals are subject to strict codes of conduct, enshrining rigorous ethical and moral obligations.

Source 1: https://tinyurl.com/y4xhlovo
Source 2: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Professional

Buddy, I don't know why you are trying to act smart in this situation. I'm a pro because I always hit the leaderboards at the start without playing in groups. When I do play in a groups (WOW Raid Leader) I am one of the top raid leaders in my region, residing on NA.
07/01/2019 12:50 AMPosted by AttackSymetr
Buddy, I don't know why you are trying to act smart in this situation.

Because it's a nice contrast to your posts.

I'm a pro because I always hit the leaderboards at the start without playing in groups.

What matters is who crosses the finish line first, not who's out of the blocks the quickest. The finish line here is the end of the season leaderboard positions.
I'm a pro because I always hit the leaderboards at the start without playing in groups.
Then you're a veteran player. Maybe even an expert player. But, if you don't make a living at, and pay your bills with money you make, playing D3, then you ARE NOT a D3 professional.

That's not being "smart". It's a "no-brainer".
07/01/2019 12:57 AMPosted by Perusoe
Then you're a veteran player. Maybe even an expert player. But, if you don't make a living at, and pay your bills with money you make, playing D3, then you ARE NOT a D3 professional.

That's not being "smart". It's a "no-brainer".

I've made money off D3 at every stage of the game. When you were figuring out how all resist worked, I was using way point glitches to solo Diablo in Inferno. i've earned my spot at the top of D3, and I'll be damned if some run of the mill Bneter is going to have say in that.
07/01/2019 12:13 AMPosted by AttackSymetr
all my pro friends and I are done playing this game for now. There's been no good changes for a while and the season always starts off with us climbing the boards in usual fashion but then gets really stale. Finally someone gets perfect ancients or primals and we slowly get pushed back a couple ranks and we get bored.

Just leting the lower tiers know where the higher tier players are going in case they don't figure it out.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
07/01/2019 01:05 AMPosted by AttackSymetr
I've made money off D3 at every stage of the game.

How much did you make this season with your "pro" Monk?
lol people trolling when this guy has legitimate reasons.

yall petty as heck. d3 isnt streamed as much anymore game is dying slowly doubt the mobile stuff gonna do anything
07/01/2019 01:30 AMPosted by daddy
lol people trolling

The trolling is being done by the OP, not the responders.
You may be the very best player, and make some conquest 1st... But its not like you have played very much last seasons seeing your off season paragon. So if you say: if low tiers players wonder where us high players are, we are gone. Then no, nobody would have asked himself that if you wouldnt have made this nonsense thread
https://i.gyazo.com/2779b4aefdcc0f4360af28f75ef4a79a.png

https://i.gyazo.com/8798924e749eb578abf111155c5d98a4.png

diablo 2 has more streamers than diablo 3 oof
I always hit the leaderboards at the start without playing in groups.

This has to be a joke or satire... Anyone can hit leaderboards at the first few hours or days of the season. Also 1300 plvl non-season ain't anywhere near a high level player, neither seasonal 741 plvl sound like you had any durability in seasons.

07/01/2019 01:43 AMPosted by daddy
diablo 2 has more streamers than diablo 3 oof

Nothing to do with individual players' skill level claims. Stop trying to digress because your thread didn't get the attention you wanted.
Nothing to do with individual players on their own. Stop trying to digress because your thread didn't get the attention you wanted.

Actually it has everything to do with individual players. Not alot of people are playing diablo 3 anymore.

Stop undermining legitimate examples because it doesn't fit your point of view of the game.
07/01/2019 12:13 AMPosted by AttackSymetr
Finally someone gets perfect ancients or primals and we slowly get pushed back a couple ranks and we get bored.

So we're all prepared to accept that you may have been 'slowly pushed back' a couple ranks seeing as how you've stopped playing this season, but what are your current seasonal leaderboard positions? Can we see them?
07/01/2019 01:50 AMPosted by daddy
Actually it has everything to do with individual players.

So people don't play the game anymore because everyone is a "pro", I get it. You're way ahead of the subject here.
07/01/2019 02:22 AMPosted by naksiloth
07/01/2019 01:50 AMPosted by daddy
Actually it has everything to do with individual players.

So people don't play the game anymore because everyone is a "pro", I get it. You're way ahead of the subject here.

No. Anyone that can read knows that he's reflecting his point of view and generalizing it to the groups of people he thinks he's included in to compare it to the rest of the player base so that the rest of the player base that isnt included in his demographic has an idea on how or what they think of the game thus far.