(Pro Player) Us Pros are completely done with D3

General Discussion
Prev 1 9 10 11 14 Next
07/01/2019 12:13 AMPosted by AttackSymetr
all my pro friends and I are done playing this game for now.
07/01/2019 12:24 AMPosted by AttackSymetr
the pros including me are leaving for now.
07/02/2019 02:01 PMPosted by AttackSymetr
the other pro players and myself have now left the game.
07/04/2019 12:31 AMPosted by AttackSymetr
Guess someone like you doesn't have a code or discipline

You said that you were leaving.
You said that you have already left.
Okay, so why haven't you actually left?
It seems your code, discipline and honour don't extend to not breaking your word.

07/01/2019 01:05 AMPosted by AttackSymetr
I was using way point glitches to solo Diablo in Inferno.

Where was your code, discipline and honour when you were using glitches to beat bosses? You know, cheating.
If anyone is curious, AttackSymetr did not beat Diablo on Inferno difficulty until June 22 2012. 5 weeks after the games release.

In season 1 he finished at rank 69 on Monk leaderboard.

The best greater rift he has ever done according to his profile is 110 last season. Which is impressive considering he did it in 19 days and made the leaderboard.
But he did not follow through with his dedication to the game from season 1 which is sad because he may have ended up higher then he actually did.

However none of this makes him a "pro" and he still has not given any proof that in any way he has influenced the state of which the game currently is.

Also having found his profile in game, I found his hours played and I have a couple 100 hours more play time than him and I am casual at best.
What kind of "pro player" has to use exploits and cheats to achieve something? A fraudster, a fake.

Achieve something major in a 100% legit way and people might start to listen. But only if the attitude towards others changes from a selfish git to respectful.

You don't demand respect, you earn it. Start earning it.
My friends and I (a few of them pros)

When everyone's a "pro" then no one is.
I am in awe of all your achievements and all your effort to make this game and the meta better. I humbly thank you, you can now leave this game an forum with your head high. Bb ty
07/03/2019 08:28 PMPosted by Keyblade

Dude your NOT PRO. Nobody in this forum space believes you are. Your gear currently is garbage. If you spent enough Dollars on the AH in Vanilla days you could have been a GOD. Game wasnt that diffucult. ROFL at calling yourself a PRO.

Buddy, I never used the auction house for anything other than flipping items on the side for real money. My friends and I (a few of them pros) had an honor code where we refused to upgrade anything or buy any gems until we had hit our respective leaderboards.

Guess someone like you doesn't have a code or discipline, so you take the easy way out and have the audacity to judge a pro? I'm fully aware of what's going on here. You're trying to put up a wall, but I've knocked that wall down, turned it into a bridge, crossed it and now I'm looking back at you.

NOT PRO. 100% noob garbage that thinks he's pro maybe
That is all
I'm literally LOL at this thread now. It has went from "how dense is the OP" to "OMG they are still here?"

Someone, for the love of games, close this awful travesty of a thread!

Game on.
07/03/2019 08:28 PMPosted by Keyblade

Dude your NOT PRO. Nobody in this forum space believes you are. Your gear currently is garbage. If you spent enough Dollars on the AH in Vanilla days you could have been a GOD. Game wasnt that diffucult. ROFL at calling yourself a PRO.

Buddy, I never used the auction house for anything other than flipping items on the side for real money. My friends and I (a few of them pros) had an honor code where we refused to upgrade anything or buy any gems until we had hit our respective leaderboards.

Guess someone like you doesn't have a code or discipline, so you take the easy way out and have the audacity to judge a pro? I'm fully aware of what's going on here. You're trying to put up a wall, but I've knocked that wall down, turned it into a bridge, crossed it and now I'm looking back at you.

I took your bridge and built a skyscraper out of it and now I'm looking down at you.
07/04/2019 06:35 AMPosted by DTMAce

I really wish I could! Sadly, I am not an actual pro because I don't get paid by Blizz to be here and have no powers.
This is pro bably the longest troll thread I've read...
I just started to open my emergency popcorn bags that I spare for times such as these. I suggest you do the same.
07/04/2019 08:04 AMPosted by naksiloth
I just started to open my emergency popcorn bags that I spare for times such as these. I suggest you do the same.

I'm out of popcorn from all the other threads this past week. I should probably stock up on a larger supply...
07/04/2019 07:37 AMPosted by MissCheetah
07/04/2019 06:35 AMPosted by DTMAce

I really wish I could! Sadly, I am not an actual pro because I don't get paid by Blizz to be here and have no powers.

"Pro" could be a description of one's personal attitude within a group. Especially when dealing with conflicts and conflicting ideas.

In that respect, you are "Pro" in my book. Even though you dont get paid, you act in a very professional manner.
07/04/2019 07:45 AMPosted by ZeeLoyd
This is pro bably the longest troll thread I've read...

I see what you did there and I wholeheartedly approve!!!
This thread is great , it really shows the community coming together to show AttackSymetr that he is in fact not PRO at all and if anything is a complete noob who is misinformed
07/04/2019 07:29 PMPosted by Keyblade
This thread is great , it really shows the community coming together to show AttackSymetr that he is in fact not PRO at all and if anything is a complete noob who is misinformed

It also shows that around 68 people still read the forums (-68 votes as of writing this).
07/04/2019 12:36 AMPosted by Oblivion

A pointless honor code considering leaderboards didn't exist during the AH era.

Pro indeed lol.
You know, the OP reminds me of the MENSA Troll described on an ancient semi-humorous somethingawful post.
https://www.somethingawful.com/guides/guide-posting-on/

MENSA Troll:
https://www.somethingawful.com/guides/guide-posting-on/2/
Geez! Youse guys still going?
07/04/2019 08:17 PMPosted by nslay
You know, the OP reminds me of the MENSA Troll described on an ancient semi-humorous somethingawful post.
https://www.somethingawful.com/guides/guide-posting-on/

MENSA Troll:
https://www.somethingawful.com/guides/guide-posting-on/2/

Sigh, I was working, then at the gym, then enjoying fireworks with friends today.... Meanwhile, you have nothing better to do than try to compare me to some !@#$%^- who hasn't done what I've done.

And for those of you who say I'm not pro, feel free to check out my character this season. I theorycrafted and invented XP solopushing using Inna's and Shenlongs on tempest rush. With wywyrd and Ancient Defenders this allows you to do 300% more dmg permanently, perfect for grinding high rifts. Nobody else knew this build was possible before this season.

Since you weren't outside today enjoying freedom and eating hotdogs and burgers.. I'm going to assume you are able to currently eat your words. Until you've done what I've done, you can't judge me.