(Pro Player) Us Pros are completely done with D3

General Discussion
Prev 1 12 13 14 Next
07/05/2019 12:46 PMPosted by naksiloth
07/04/2019 09:06 PMPosted by AttackSymetr
And for those of you who say I'm not pro, feel free to check out my character this season. I theorycrafted and invented XP solopushing using Inna's and Shenlongs on tempest rush.

You say inna and shenlong but I see a LoN monk instead. Also that LoN build of yours is pure theorycraft since strong CC from Sledgefist will make Rift Guardian immune to such thing in short notice, which makes it useless at high pushes. Your build can only be called niché or zdps. Run GR90-100 solo and tell me how it goes.

If anything I'd suggest Kekegi as headwear and using Flying Dragon for that sick high minimum damage. Massed CC will be useless in no time against elites and Rift Guardian in a prolonged fight; a "pro" would know that. Also a LoN build wouldn't really work without procs at all. This alone tells me that you have no idea what you are talking about.
There's also another question of why are you wearing Tyrael's instead of any other body armor and why you have Unity both equipped and cubed.

Well played, sir.

I've tried to be nice so far, but now I'm going to be a little more brutal. You don't know anything about D3 except how to log in, apparently. Kekegi has a 30 second internal cooldown, and it only removes the spirit cost of abilities, it does NOT stop shenlong from draining.

And the LON build isn't my pushing build, anyhow. So it's like you are a gnat trying to bite a giants leg, but then FINALLY realizing the giant stands 8 feet taller than where you are biting. Your argument is moot to someone like me. Time to fly on, huh?
07/05/2019 02:57 PMPosted by AttackSymetr
<span class="truncated">...</span>

You say inna and shenlong but I see a LoN monk instead. Also that LoN build of yours is pure theorycraft since strong CC from Sledgefist will make Rift Guardian immune to such thing in short notice, which makes it useless at high pushes. Your build can only be called niché or zdps. Run GR90-100 solo and tell me how it goes.

If anything I'd suggest Kekegi as headwear and using Flying Dragon for that sick high minimum damage. Massed CC will be useless in no time against elites and Rift Guardian in a prolonged fight; a "pro" would know that. Also a LoN build wouldn't really work without procs at all. This alone tells me that you have no idea what you are talking about.
There's also another question of why are you wearing Tyrael's instead of any other body armor and why you have Unity both equipped and cubed.

Well played, sir.

I've tried to be nice so far, but now I'm going to be a little more brutal. You don't know anything about D3 except how to log in, apparently. Kekegi has a 30 second internal cooldown, and it only removes the spirit cost of abilities, it does NOT stop shenlong from draining.

And the LON build isn't my pushing build, anyhow. So it's like you are a gnat trying to bite a giants leg, but then FINALLY realizing the giant stands 8 feet taller than where you are biting. Your argument is moot to someone like me. Time to fly on, huh?

His point is that your LoN build is trash and what defines a pro is that they don’t play trash.

You still haven’t thanked me for PTR testing your WoW raid bosses for you.
ou don't know anything about D3 except how to log in, apparently.

Wow brutal, I don't even login anymore.

it does NOT stop shenlong from draining.

I wasn't talking about Shenlong but your LoN build, anyway. I thought it was clear when I said "use Flying Dragon" which is a 2-handed Daibo. Kekegi allows you to spam TR without worrying about cooldown of resource battery skills for initiating a fight.

And the LON build isn't my pushing build, anyhow.

Why are you playing that unoptimized mess if you're a pro? You asked us to check your build at the first place and bragged about stun effect.
After coming late to this slap-fest and mucking through all the BS chest-thumping OP has puked out here, I finally figured out he's Justin Bieber trying to work up the nerve to challenge someone like my grandson. He's seven though, so already too pro for him.
07/05/2019 03:51 PMPosted by SunStrider
After coming late to this slap-fest and mucking through all the BS chest-thumping OP has puked out here, I finally figured out he's Justin Bieber trying to work up the nerve to challenge someone like my grandson. He's seven though, so already too pro for him.

That's the best joke you could come up with after the 4th of July? It's odd, I get the initial impression that you don't spend any time outside, yet at the same time your joke makes me hope you just stood in the sun too long yesterday... hope this intellect level is not permanent for you. I wish you the best, bud
I don't know what's more funny. The fact that this thread is still going, or the fact that there's a 200 limit post and you know someone at blizzard is watching and moderating this and gave the ok let it keep going for their own amusement. Either way, gratz op, you created forum history. Or as Willy Wonka said, "so shines a good deed in a weary world."

Ps.
The snozberries taste like snozberries!
07/06/2019 03:42 AMPosted by MisterRoboto
I don't know what's more funny. The fact that this thread is still going, or the fact that there's a 200 limit post

The fact is that the default limit for a thread is 500 posts, not 200.
07/06/2019 12:57 AMPosted by AttackSymetr
07/05/2019 03:51 PMPosted by SunStrider

That's the best joke you could come up with after the 4th of July? It's odd, I get the initial impression that you don't spend any time outside, yet at the same time your joke makes me hope you just stood in the sun too long yesterday... hope this intellect level is not permanent for you. I wish you the best, bud

Meh. At least he didn’t manage to contradict himself by saying he helps players and then spitefully keeps his build hidden so others can’t see it.
FYI - Professional Trivia:
Like him or not, one of the biggest professionals and possibly one of only a handful was QUIN69.

He bought a house in cash from the Diablo streaming income and he's already gone.
Anyone that plays for free is only ever one of two things no matter the skills - an amateur or a slave.

Nec minut....
A pro player could be a pro bono publico player, however, that would require him (or her) to submit something like a build guide or something to make things easier for others, -very unlike the shady OP.

A true master has no secrets...
07/06/2019 12:57 AMPosted by AttackSymetr
That's the best joke you could come up with after the 4th of July?

You're right. Nothing can match the joke of your original post.
He's a dedicated troll, I'll give him that.
07/06/2019 08:49 AMPosted by Heidegger
He's a dedicated troll, I'll give him that.

If he was really that self-obsessed, it's too late to turn back anyway. He won't.
07/06/2019 05:41 AMPosted by ZeeLoyd

What if he's a spymaster general?
07/01/2019 01:05 AMPosted by AttackSymetr
<span class="truncated">...</span>Then you're a veteran player. Maybe even an expert player. But, if you don't make a living at, and pay your bills with money you make, playing D3, then you ARE NOT a D3 professional.

That's not being "smart". It's a "no-brainer".

I've made money off D3 at every stage of the game. When you were figuring out how all resist worked, I was using way point glitches to solo Diablo in Inferno. i've earned my spot at the top of D3, and I'll be damned if some run of the mill Bneter is going to have say in that.

You are garbage at diablo 3 bro.
With all due respect of course.
I can't believe I read all of this.
All of you that retaliated and kept this going, you all took the bait. Hard.
Dudes a 10/10 troll.
07/06/2019 10:40 AMPosted by Cofu
I can't believe I read all of this.
All of you that retaliated and kept this going, you all took the bait. Hard.
Dudes a 10/10 troll.

No doubt but it is still entertaining.
this guys right, 6 or 7 years late but yes, this game is trash!!! d3sux4life
07/06/2019 09:38 AMPosted by Meteorblade
07/06/2019 05:41 AMPosted by ZeeLoyd

What if he's a spymaster general?

Well, a spy is revealing secrets, not for keeping them, so he would generally have no secrets ;-)