(Pro Player) Us Pros are completely done with D3

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 14 Next
07/01/2019 06:03 AMPosted by MissCheetah
Perusoe and Metor already had it covered in the first few replies.

Damn, can't even get my name right? <Hmmph>
LUL. I am looking in all the leaderboards and I can't find you. I've cleared higher solo than you have cleared 2, 3 or 4 man and I can assure you i am not going anywhere. Who are you again?
"Arguing on the internet is like running at the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded."

This pretty much sums up this whole thread.
Whether or not the OP is a "pro" player is irrelevant. I am in total agreement with his sentiment. I am back to a new hardcore Grim Dawn project with my best friend. Starting from scratch it will take many weeks to complete every single quest, explore all areas, get the highest rep with all the factions. There's just so much more to do.
''pro" with 700p season and 1300p off season. Hahahahaha...... I can get 700p in one day in the beggining of the season. Dumb

Aside that, i agree. People are abandoning this game, me and my friends and clans too. I think this starting getting boring when rathma speeds starts.
As promise
Right now is prime time for Europe

Here's a better representation

https://twitchtracker.com/games/313558 Diablo 3
https://twitchtracker.com/games/14304 Diablo 2
https://twitchtracker.com/games/29307 path of exile.

ill update with American prime time later.
GREAT !

now the normal and casual majority can and will reign the game and forums.
have fun elsewhere.
07/01/2019 12:13 AMPosted by AttackSymetr
all my pro friends and I are done playing this game for now. There's been no good changes for a while and the season always starts off with us climbing the boards in usual fashion but then gets really stale. Finally someone gets perfect ancients or primals and we slowly get pushed back a couple ranks and we get bored.

Surrrrrre you are a pro with your 741 season paragon and 1300 career paragon, surrrrrre.
07/01/2019 06:03 AMPosted by MissCheetah
@daddy, please don't hijack threads that are not about your claim the game is dead based on Twitch numbers. You totally derailed this thread.

He's got nothing better to do.
07/01/2019 12:03 PMPosted by daddy
As promise

Only if you could use google instead of staring at a screen at the right time. Please be my guest to waste your time.

That only shows interest at PC, which Diablo 2's only platform, has a bigger interest rate at ONE stream site compared to Diablo 3 that spread among 6 platforms or so. Also please note we're way ahead of season start right now and most players already got their extra stash and retreated.
It tells nothing of playerbase on the consoles or people who are done with seasons. Console players don't watch or stream at PC conquered platforms while they can play the same game on a road trip or among friends at their comfy couch.
As for Path of Exile, comparing at google trends will give you a similar result without waiting for the prime time of time zones.

I told you and repeating again stream sites have inconsistent traffic and there are more than one element to it. You must be dense to not realize, public archives are a better source of data than a private one.
D3 hit a market marvel and no where near dead as you implied, neither it has a rivalry going on with D2. I ain't deny people getting away from D3 but it'll be a slow burn and they'll be back for seasons for time and time again.
07/01/2019 12:50 AMPosted by AttackSymetr
I'm a pro because I always hit the leaderboards at the start without playing in groups.

You're killing me! hahahahah ... rolling on the freakin' floor laughing my butt off...... dude you are the comedian of this forum. hahahahahahah.

You hit the leader board in a Season with a gr 20 in 4 minutes!!!! 5 hours after the season started and that makes you a PRO????

MUhahahahahahahahahaha dude I'm falling all over the floor hahahahahahah
That only shows interest at PC, which Diablo 2's only platform has a bigger interest compared to Diablo 3 that spread among 6 platforms or so. Also please note we're way ahead of season start right now and most players already got their extra stash and retreated.

Again, people can stream on other platforms too.
Saying "it's only pc" is a misnomer when that isn't true.

07/01/2019 12:20 PMPosted by naksiloth
I told you and repeating again stream sites have inconsistent traffic
\
Again not true.

https://twitchtracker.com/games/313558 Diablo 3
https://twitchtracker.com/games/14304 Diablo 2
https://twitchtracker.com/games/29307 path of exile.

Here's a twitch tracker site which I should have used before hand.

That shows even in graph statistics each game has over periods of time.

07/01/2019 12:20 PMPosted by naksiloth
D3 hit a market marvel and no where near dead as you implied, neither it has a rivalry going on with D2. I ain't deny people getting away from D3 but it'll be a slow burn and they'll be back for seasons for time and time again.

That's what a fake news would think given you're basing your opinions on corrupted data where's there's no certainty that people searching something means they're 100% playing it actively.

Like I said, I'll keep disproving you and you've done nothing as such to disprove me. I'll post later when it's prime time for american regions.
(Pro Player) Now why does that sound familiar? TX3000, is that you?
07/01/2019 12:27 PMPosted by daddy
Saying "it's only pc" is a misnomer when that isn't true.

PC is the only healthy platform for this game. People buy console version to play offline, they don't exactly care about streams as online for them simply means hacked items and cheated characters. Xbox360, Ps3, Nintendo switch and perhaps PS4 all suffer from same thing because servers are unattended for way too long.
And again, it's not easy to set streams up for previous generation of consoles at all.

That's what a fake news would think given you're basing your opinions on corrupted data where's there's no certainty that people searching something means they're 100% playing it actively.

So if it's on google and wikipedia it's wrong? Got it. You heard it here first, D3 didn't sell as near as 30 million copies and definitely didn't get Blizzard billions. So much, that their China cash shop failed so hard they didn't develop Diablo Immortal to return investment favor... Oh wait... That's not what happened.

that people searching something means they're 100% playing it actively.

That's called popularity rating. Do people watching those streams play the game at the same time? Fortnite have 70million or so player base among many different platforms, don't you think 100k viewers on twitch is a bit small compared to the active player base?

Like I said, I'll keep disproving you and you've done nothing as such to disprove me. I'll post later when it's prime time for american regions.

I ain't gonna spoon feed you data if you refuse to use google. I'm getting a gig outta it actually. First time a troll have galls to call google "antiquated", that's interesting.
PC is the only healthy platform for this game. People buy console version to play offline, they don't exactly care about streams as online for them simply means hacked items and cheated characters; xbox360, ps3, nintendo switch and perhaps PS4 all suffer from same thing. And again, it's not easy to set streams up for previous generation of consoles at all.

Actually you're wrong, People dont buy console diablo 3 to just play offline. We have the internet now grandpa and its not dial up.

So if it's on google and wikipedia it's wrong?

I mean the data is used in the wrong way. If you're looking for "How many people are searching diablo 3 compared to other games" then it would be a nice fit.

but again SEARCHING does not mean they 100% play it actively hence it's wrong.

You're just grasping straws looking for numbers anywhere to prove your point when there's no possible way you could be right.

I've given you sound reasoning. with data albeit not going to be an actual representation but a percentage.

Think of it this way. if 10% of people are streaming diablo 3 which let's say have 1000 people (Just an example) there would be 100 streamers.

But lets say 10% of 2000 people playing path of exile.
there would be 200 people.

(that's just random numbers but point blank theres more people playing path of exile than diablo 3)

I will spoon feed you data because it proves you wrong.
07/01/2019 12:42 PMPosted by daddy
Actually you're wrong, People dont buy console diablo 3 to just play offline.

Enjoy your hacked items and imbalanced massive experience boost by some hacked character. People play on consoles to experience Hardcore without lag spikes.

but again SEARCHING does not mean they 100% play it actively hence it's wrong.

It's supposed to be a "ratio" not an exact number as active player base can only be wildly estimated by comparison.

Think of it this way. if 10% of people are streaming diablo 3 which let's say have 1000 people (Just an example) there would be 100 streamers.

Fortnite have 70 million playerbase among many platforms, I think 100k viewers is a bit small eh?

I've given you sound reasoning. with data albeit not going to be an actual representation but a percentage.

So did I. Still, I find yours biased.

But lets say 10% of 2000 people playing path of exile.
there would be 200 people.

Steam charts.

I will spoon feed you data because it proves you wrong.

You're just wasting your time. You're more than welcome.
Don't mind me, I'm just here to downvote all the halfwits.

Carry on :)

Oh and speaking of which, where's the other halfwit who said we'll get the new forums by the end of June?

July 2nd now.
It's supposed to be a "ratio" not an exact number as active player base can only be wildly estimated.

it's an RATIO of PEOPLE SEARCHING on google NOT playing the game.

Like I said, if you can prove that 100% of the people SEARCHING are playing the game actively then I will say you are correct, but thus far you have not proven any of that.

Fortnite have 70 million playerbase among many platforms, I think 100k viewers is a bit small eh?

Viewers =/= active playing the game because they are not streaming it. so no way can prove they play it actively.
https://twitchtracker.com/games/33214
Fortnite has 11k + live channels right now. compared to diablo 3's 106 which is a a 10000% above diablo 3 which is understandbale given it has 70 mil playerbase.

Again, that's your fault for not understanding that. Im talking about PEOPLE STREAMING IT. NOT viewers.

You're just wasting your time. You're more than welcome.

PREV

It's not a waste of time for me when I'm vehemently disproving you all the time. :D
07/01/2019 12:50 PMPosted by daddy
Like I said, if you can prove that 100% of the people SEARCHING are playing the game actively

It supposed to be a comparison for popularity ratio, bias go both ways on a comparison. Google won't give you exact number of searches, but compares the search ratio in its charts as a percentage. It doesn't have to be 100% efficiency as it would apply every element in the comparison, that's where you are biased. It's a rough estimation.

Im talking about PEOPLE STREAMING IT. NOT viewers.

Neither of those present the playerbase, especially if we're talking about an offline or solo aspect. People playing D2 offline/LAN or D3 offline on consoles, won't be reflected in those twitch charts at all.

It's not a waste of time for me when I'm vehemently disproving you all the time. :D

Whatever floats your boat. :D